39 35%
I don't believe most things the Government and Media tell me
56 51%
I don't believe anything the Government and Media tell me
9 8%
Voters: 110.
Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit,

Are you a sheep? Do you believe what you government and media tells you? I for one am a sheep and, I'm very happy to be one because life is so much easier when you're not constantly bitching and moaning.

So Pit, are you a sheep?

Poll coming soon.

This is going to be a fun fight to watch erupt.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
no i am not. i am very happy i am not because life's so much easier when you can think for yourself.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Yeah! Let's believe everything the alternative media tells us! We can not be sheep together guys!

Let's all be independent thinkers together!
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,

On topic: I don't care what media tells me, becuase in the end it's hard to trust anyone, and I don't keep up with news, nor do I care to.
Well, I'll listen, but form my opinions based on things I've found out for myself. I never take anything at face-value based on what someone else tells me.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Bushinarin
Yeah! Let's believe everything the alternative media tells us! We can not be sheep together guys!

Let's all be independent thinkers together!

It's funny because it's true.

OT: Kinda, it's in human nature. I'd like to say I'm not but I'd be lying. I try to analyze things though.
Ugh.

mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
I do my best to not be. I try to consume news from all sorts of sources and I'm generally critical of it all -- both corporate backed news and independent lefty newspapers. Ultimately they're all biased in their own way, maybe only subtly pushing an agenda that's in the interests of their proprietors and, effectively, their advertisers too.

So yeah, I'm a sheep. But I wish I wasn't.
Quote by devourke

So Pit, are you a sheep?

Fail. That's a goat.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I wouldn't class myself as a sheep, but at the same time, I wouldn't class myself as a nutjob. I believe a majority of what I hear, but what sort of human would I be if I didn't question some of that information?
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I wouldn't class myself as a sheep, but at the same time, I wouldn't class myself as a nutjob. I believe a majority of what I hear, but what sort of human would I be if I didn't question some of that information?

A 1940's German civilian?
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by ErikLensherr
Fail. That's a goat.

No, not really. A mountain goat is as much a goat as a panda bear is a bear.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

so alot then...?
Head like a stone, stoned like a rock.

Quote by genghisgandhi
A Mountain Goat is as much a good musician as Panda Bear is an actual bear.

A mountain goat is as much a mountain as a good musician is a panda bear.
Quote by StewieSwan

If I know bears (and I think I do) panda bears are definitely bears.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I critically analyse the news and information that the media and government provide and build my own views on that. I don't just flatly reject it because the gov't are ****heads or because the media are owned by the NWO or some pipe-dream bullshit like that, because that's just ****ing stupid. Period.
I'm not, but I don't go around calling other people "sheep" like an asshole.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by genghisgandhi
A Mountain Goat is as much a good musician as Panda Bear is an actual bear.

I would applaud you for your word-play, Good sir, however I respectfully disrespect your opinion and wish to suggest that A Mountain Goat is as well-recognised as Panda Bear is an actual bear.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If I know bears (and I think I do) panda bears are definitely bears.

Hmm...after a bit of searching it seems that pandas are classified as bears now. They didn't used to be. Motherfucking scientists are lyin' and gettin' me pissed.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'm not a sheep, but I am a banana.
I have soft edible meat under an exterior that one could theoretically peel away, and I do much, much better in tropical climates.

Ontopic: I don't believe things until I see conclusive proof that they're true.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Sep 11, 2011,
Nope, more of a hybrid of a mix between a bear and a goat. Anyways, this thread kinda blows. /thread
Quote by genghisgandhi
No one commented on my genius wordplay

I lolled when I read it.

And my life is fulfilled, Zoots voted on the poll and said that he believes everything the Government and media tells him.
The poll could be better. To me, the government and media are miles apart

I believe the media pretty much 10% of the time. I believe the government more so
Page 1 of 2