i whant to upgrade to a new bass. i crunnetly have a squier p-bass but i have my sights on a ibanez gcr 200 or a yamaha RBX170 but what else would you suggest 1)i need a p/j config 2)cheap 3)i would like a it light 4)reliable thank you
I owned an ESP/LTD Viper 4-string and the wiring gave out on me after about six months. Plus keeping a battery in the damned thing was a pain. I replaced it with a Schecter Raiden Special-4 and it's a fantastic choice IMO. It's on the heavy side, but it holds stable tuning and has dual humbuckers. The coil split also lets you have the option of single coil sound. Thats my two cents.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
we're just a minor threat! we're just a minor threat!

uhh i like my ibanez gsr200, so much so that i gutted it and put new electronics in it. if you like the feel of fender, ibanez isnt for you i dont think. much slimmer, rounder necks.
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by bassman10101
we're just a minor threat! we're just a minor threat!

uhh i like my ibanez gsr200, so much so that i gutted it and put new electronics in it. if you like the feel of fender, ibanez isnt for you i dont think. much slimmer, rounder necks.

actually i perfer ibanez necks over fender
oo cool cool. well, yamaha and ibanez have similar necks. i guess get your hands on them to play haha every music store i know stocks those basses haha
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful