Page 1 of 5
Megadeth > metallica

a REAL band always beats a cover band!
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
Megadeth > metallica

a REAL band always beats a cover band!

Yes Metallica is a cover band that outsells 2:1, thats...

Quote by Weaponized
Hey, no versus thread dude!

NO......let the VS begin!
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Nobody cares about either of your shit, overrated bands.

*reported*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
This is a pretty shit thread. I certainly hope it's not the best of the night...
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by genghisgandhi
This is potentially the best thread of the night, and it's gonna be closed.

And people have the nerve to say the pit is going downhill.

Quote by genghisgandhi
If it wasn't for Enter Sandman, Metallica would be a footnote in the history of the shit genre that is thrash.

Now THAT is retarded.

Master of Puppets was the defining song.

Megadeth were nothing until Marty came along and made Rust In Peace.

When Dave got kicked out, Metallica just got better and better until poor Cliff died, rest his soul. Even when they stopped thrashing, they were MORE SUCCESSFUL :P
Quote by Lydian Major
Now THAT is retarded.

When Dave got kicked out, Metallica just got better and better until poor Cliff died, rest his soul. Even when they stopped thrashing, they were MORE SUCCESSFUL :P

Do you know who the New York Yankees are? And do you know who their closer is? And do you know what song plays every time said closer comes in. Enter Sandman.

Sandman is a shitty pop song that they wrote to get their even shittier previous work more exposure, material that people like you lap up.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Sep 11, 2011,
Quote by Lydian Major
Now THAT is retarded.

yeah more radio friendly.

Megadeth are better without Marty, Besdies Dave can Still Shred What can kirk do?
its always WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
Quote by genghisgandhi

Do you know why the New York Yankees are? And do you know who their closer is? And do you know what song plays every time siad closer comes in. Enter Sandman.

Sandman is a shitty pop song that they wrote to get their even shittier previous work more exposure, material that people like you lap up.

Sandman is a shit song, but Master of puppets was the defining song. Sandman only made them popular.

What made Megadeth popular?

NOTHING lol.

They're only known in the trash world as a band with an amazing guitarist (Marty) and the shittest vocals EVER. Notice when Marty left Megadeth fell apart, yes post-Risk thats what im looking at
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
yeah more radio friendly.

Megadeth are better without Marty, Besdies Dave can Still Shred What can kirk do?
its always WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Kirk only started using Wah in death magnetic really. Listen to his 80s solos, they are on par with Dave's.

And you know what? all Megadeth do know is play repetitively fast solos after each verse in their songs. Death MAgnetic had BETTER SOLOS even with wah!
Quote by Lydian Major
Sandman is a shit song, but Master of puppets was the defining song. Sandman only made them popular.

NOTHING lol.

They're only known in the trash world as a band with an amazing guitarist (Marty) and the shittest vocals EVER. Notice when Marty left Megadeth fell apart, yes post-Risk thats what im looking at

MOP is shit also. And what made Megadeath popular? The greatest thrash album of all time (not that that's saying much) Peace Sells.
Quote by Lydian Major

NOTHING lol.

Nice bro we sure showed him now let's go suck Kirk's wah-friendly dick.
Quote by Lydian Major
Kirk only started using Wah in death magnetic really. Listen to his 80s solos, they are on par with Dave's.

And you know what? all Megadeth do know is play repetitively fast solos after each verse in their songs. Death MAgnetic had BETTER SOLOS even with wah!

only in death pathetic? really go listen to your favorite band a bit more and come back when your ready to talk music.
Quote by genghisgandhi
MOP is shit also. And what made Megadeath popular? The greatest thrash album of all time (not that that's saying much) Peace Sells.

Peace sells was ok but the vocals were absolutely atrocious that literally gave me, a metal fan, a headache. Master of Puppets? You can listen to it right through and not get annoyed.
Quote by Lydian Major
Master of Puppets? You can listen to it right through and not get annoyed.

Debatable.
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
only in death pathetic? really go listen to your favorite band a bit more and come back when your ready to talk music.

What did Megashit do in Endcrap except:

INTRO SOLO
VERSE
FAST SOLO WHICH SOUNDS LIKE SHIT
CHROUS
VERSE
CHROUS
FAST EXENDED SOLO WHICH SOUNDS LIKE SHIT
OUTRO SOLO

That's all they do. NO imagination whatsoever, not to say that the vocals are unbearable.
Quote by Lydian Major
What did Megashit do in Endcrap except:

INTRO SOLO
VERSE
CHROUS
VERSE
CHROUS
FAST EXENDED SOLO WHICH SOUNDS LIKE SHIT
OUTRO SOLO

That's all they do. NO imagination whatsoever, not to say that the vocals are unbearable.

As opposed to the Metallica standard?

Riff x4
Riff x4
Riff x4
Riff x4
Solo
Riff x4
Riff x4
PM me for newts
Can't we just all agree that both bands are pretty generic metal? They're still fun to listen to but both Metallica and Megadeth are nothing special nowadays.
free speech for everybody, and we're here to discuss music..

and i don't think closing the thread helps..

unless it's spam.. if it's spam you better ban the acount and the ip address >.<
Opus Pocus =]
Quote by Lydian Major
Master of Puppets? You can listen to it right through and not get annoyed.

Chop your breakfast on the mirror!
DeVillains!
Quote by StewieSwan
As opposed to the Metallica standard?

Riff x4
Riff x4
Riff x4
Riff x4
Solo
Riff x4
Riff x4

More like a normal metal song:

Intro Riff
Verse Riff
Chorus Riff
Verse Riff
Chorus Riff
Solo x1
Solo x2
Verse Riff
Chorus Riff
Outro Riff

That doesnt get annoying because its not solo overloaded. That, and the vocals are actually good.
Quote by dann_blood
Nobody cares about either of your shit, overrated bands.

*reported*

Yeah unless they're underground they're probably shit. Wait, what?
Quote by Lydian Major
Some useless, glass wearing geek saying that does NOT leave a good impression for the band you muppet

i muppet? no, i dont even listen to either of these bands anymore but hands down megadeth is THEE better band. im not doubting metallica's impact yeah they were good up til master of puppets everything after has mostly sucked.
Page 1 of 5