Page 1 of 2
I'm in the process of writing a song for a girl I'm 50% sure I'm not gonna have the balls to play it for her though.

What kinda adorable/embarrassing things has the pit done ?

Edit:

I also learned a bunch of Mumford & Sons songs >.>
Last edited by Weaponized at Sep 11, 2011,
Play some Parkway Drive for her. I think that might be just a bit cooler.

On a serious note:

I played the Animal Crossing theme song once, and If it Means a lot to You to my girlfriend like a year back. It may have been one of the gayest things i have ever done.

If i could take it back now, i think i'd play her some nice romantic Dethklok or Parkway Drive because that's as said before, just a bit cooler.

Even better, a Parkway Drive period mix. There's blooooodddd in tha wortorrrrrr
Last edited by vayne92 at Sep 11, 2011,
I understand you, a couple of years ago, I was really shy to play in front of people, but I could learn to be a little more confident and just "let it happen", and I played Still loving you for my then girlfriend, I was nervous and I make a couple of mistakes but she really loved it.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
I learned to say 'I love you' in like 40 languages.
Check out my band Disturbed
Never do things for others. It only causes pain when they eventually turn their backs on you.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Never do things for others. It only causes pain when they eventually turn their backs on you.

Someone has recently had their heart broken by a soulless bitch hasn't he? If so, then i feel your pain bro.
I sprung like $300 for an abortion.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

u murdr r goig 2 hel
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by vayne92

+1.
Quote by vayne92

I'm not gonna tune my guitar up that high for Parkway
Quote by vayne92
Someone has recently had their heart broken by a soulless bitch hasn't he? If so, then I feel your pain bro.

Actually, I have seen the effect I have on people who think I care about them, and would hate to let that happen to myself. When they come to me for help and I deny them without batting an eye... The look on their faces is beautiful, in a way.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Weaponized
I'm not gonna tune my guitar up that high for Parkway

Tune your guitar high?

Parkway drive is in like Drop C or something lower....
You playin in drop Z or some shit bro?

EDIT: Turns out after some research they play mainly in Drop A#..
Last edited by vayne92 at Sep 12, 2011,
Quote by vayne92
Tune your guitar high?

Parkway drive is in like Drop C or something lower....
You playin in drop Z or some shit bro?

Drop A# currently
also for the same girl I send her a love song everyday for about two months and a half, and all were songs that described perfectly what we had and all of them we're also rock/metal songs, the music we both liked, I ran out of the songs I already knew in a bout a couple of weeks, and I remember some days I heard something like 40 rock metal love songs searching for one that would be perfect for that day.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
I went to Mount Doom and back to retrieve the One ring, reforged into a 'One Necklace'.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
just this summer?
-paid for dinner
-learned yellow by coldplay by ear on the spot...(i dont really like that song but the chick dloved it)
-carried a girl home a few blocks when she was insanely drunk adn DIDNT feel her up
-ive written songs for girls...they usually dont know it though
-umm once i pushed one of my female freinds car like 2 miles home
-once one of my freind was really depressed and told me about it when i was at sixflags but i spent about an hour on the phone talking with her instead of going on rides shes better now and im sure if she knew that i was at sixflags talking to her on the phone that owuld just make her feel worse
cooked extravagant dinners

what can i say im a sucker for a pretty face

the ladies love me cause im such a badass(they say gentleman but i like to pretend they say im bad ass)

Last edited by supersac at Sep 11, 2011,
I've played acoustic love songs 'n shit for girls but I don't mind that kind of music so it's not really that bad. Like, I'll only play music that i want to but I happen to want to play John Mayer so I don't see that as embarrasing.
Quote by ripple07

Sad truth

I've done a lot.. learned songs, wrote songs, just sweet things.. but it all ends the same
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
Wrote a song for a girl that was feeling upset. She's not heard it yet and she's no longer upset so possibly a bit of a waste of time. I spent my last night at Leeds festival trying to cheer up this girl whose boyfriend had cheated on her the night before. I think I did an okay job, I made her laugh at the very least
Quote by andras67
also for the same girl I send her a love song everyday for about two months and a half, and all were songs that described perfectly what we had and all of them we're also rock/metal songs, the music we both liked, I ran out of the songs I already knew in a bout a couple of weeks, and I remember some days I heard something like 40 rock metal love songs searching for one that would be perfect for that day.

Sackless
wrote/write lots of (often quite good) music for my ex, she enjoys it.
I would recommend recording it for her TS instead of just playing it in front of her, because then you dont have to experience her reaction if the song is unsuccessful.
I offered to help her raise the kid she got from the guy she left me for, but I loved her too much, she said .. I guess I'v deserved the 'Sackless' as well ^^'

That, and, you know - actually learning to play the guitar xD
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Sold my Playstation 3 so I could take a friend to London to go and see Billy Elliot in the West End. I paid for me and her. For everything. Trains, tickets, food, taxis, everything. Cost me about £300 in the end.
I gave her sex.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I watched 38 videos of him playing Starcraft without complaining.

Quote by vayne92

Even better, a Parkway Drive period mix. There's blooooodddd in tha wortorrrrrr

cat
What's wrong with learning Mumford and Sons? If anything, chick did you a favor there
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by ErikLensherr

if only you had had $600...

i kid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think I learned a couple of songs I knew they liked. I often find other bands through other people, so I played a couple of songs I liked by them and they liked them too. It wasn't planned, but seemed to go down well
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Poems/love letters. Once I actually did it in a sort of Shakespearean English (of course everything I said was wrong, but it was worth the effort.). Also played Radiohead's Street Spirit to her, I know it's not the most 'romantic' of songs but she loves it.

I let her wear my Ramones hoody when it's cold out. I gave her my iPod as a gift.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Cut off my ear.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2