Hey there,

Friend of mine has a line 6 pod pro, and has a custom 'tone file' so to speak, programmed into it. Its an absolutely great sound, and ive fancied a pod for a while, so i need to ask.

What i wanna know is which pocket pod is it that takes these tone files? I obviously cant afford a pod pro, but a pocket pod is within my grasps and i wanna know which ones will take the tone files?

Cheers!
Yeah by pocket pod i basically just meant the portable version, i can stick the tone files into a 2.0 yeah?
Budget?

Try to find a used X3 perhaps, it sounds somewhat better than a 2.0 and has much more possibilities for shaping your tone.
Budget and gear?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
honestly, don't even bother with the pocket pods.

the bare minimum i would look at, is the pod x3 live. those can be had on clist for like 220 or so.
There's other units besides pod's like the digitech rp series, boss me and gt series, and the Vox tonelab series. I'd take a look at those units as well.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Budget is like 60 - 70 gbp, im not recording with it or anything, but my friend has an epic tone patch and i wanted to utilise it rather than the crappy gear at college.

Thus i dont want alternatives or anything.