If you would have a "timemachine". What would be able travell back in time BUT ONLY ONCE and Would take you back to present. On what centuary would you travell and who would you like meet? I would travell to the 18th centuary Vienna and i would take some musiclessons from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and also watch him perform.
id go back in tiem und stop God frum killing the dinosaurs
what if you went back in time and Mozart just said "lol nah" when you asked for lessons?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
what if you went back in time and Mozart just said "lol nah" when you asked for lessons?

I make sure that i have enough money with me (Florins) and if you know anything about Mozart you know that he had lots of financial issues on his final years.
I would go back a few hundred years and present information on how to make the advanced computers and microprocessors of today. then, I'd go back to the present and see how far technology has advanced in the time I was gone. space travel whoo!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by jani92jani
I make sure that i have enough money with me (Florins) and if you know anything about Mozart you know that he had lots of financial issues on his final years.

Just bring him an iPod with all his pieces on it. He'll be shitting his pants.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I would go back.. to the future.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I'd go back to medieval times with a gun and be king. I'd also teach them about human rights and freethinking and such.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd go back in time and kill my grandfather, just to piss of philosophy students.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I'd go back in time and kill my grandfather, just to piss of philosophy students.

and that sentence will likely piss off English students. two birds with one stone!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would go back to the 80's first, so I can nail all the hot broads walking around back then.
Then I would take a few guns and a receipt for gunpowder and go back to Roman times, teach them how to be boss.
Then I'd come back to the present so I can fly to a terraformed Mars.

Booyah.
I'd invoke the grandfather paradox by going back in time and killing myself before I built the time machine, therefore preventing myself from ever going back in time to kill myself and therefore allowing myself to create a time machine and go back in time to kill myself... ad nauseum.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I would go back in time to remind myself where in time to go once i get the time machine. Then I would **** Abraham Lincholn. Then hunt dinosaurs. Then meet Jesus, and ask him to forgive me.
DAS BOOT!!!
Quote by L2112Lif
Boomstick?

Precisely
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I would take out a shitload of cash, go back in time to a world of uninflated economy to buy huge land areas that i now know is f*ckin expensive. Then I'd return to the present to sell my lands for sick profit.

Also, I might copyright microsoft.
I'd go back to March 1810 and give Beethoven a manuscript for Fur Elise, and tell him to publish it under his name...but I would claim any royalties made off it.
Travel back to now, be minted.
Take money in time machine back to 1490, kill Columbus, buy fleet of warships and colonize America. Make better place, and become King.

One of the following
1-Go back to 1965-1969 and join a hippie commune, travel across the country. Go to Monterey Pop Festival and maybe Woodstock. And some other shit
2-Go back to like england durring the Celtic period
3-Chill with Jesus
4-Go to ancient Egypt and Greece
5-Go see some dinosaurs and the Ice Age
Probably the first one though
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Last edited by joestrat5000 at Sep 11, 2011,
Quote by vulgarmachine
I'd invoke the grandfather paradox by going back in time and killing myself before I built the time machine, therefore preventing myself from ever going back in time to kill myself and therefore allowing myself to create a time machine and go back in time to kill myself... ad nauseum.

Sorry, but when I read "Grandfather Paradox", I thought you were going to make a reference to that Futurama episode where Fry becomes his own Grandfather
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by DegaDeth
Sorry, but when I read "Grandfather Paradox", I thought you were going to make a reference to that Futurama episode where Fry becomes his own Grandfather

This.

Also I'd go back in time and beat the shit out of Gandhi.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I'd go back to the medieval ages and stay there.

edit: I'd bring a gun as well probably.
Sail upon the open skies
I would go to Lollapalooza 1991/92, lots of cool concerts like AIC, Ministry, ButtholeSurfers, Jane's Addiction etc...then in 1995 i would kill baby me and spare myself life.
Everyone would go back in time, not have any resistance to the diseases of the time. Remember our immunizations are based on todays bacteria which has evolved to a certain point and die.

Without that in mind however, I would rather go back 10 years and just patent shit, maybe buy property
I'd go back to the days when you could wear a sword and bitchez thought you were the shizz
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
I would travel back about a weeek or so and get a lottery ticket with the correct numbers....then i would be like oprah and everyone i liked on ug would get a guitar of thier choice...
I haz gotten gud
Quote by Deplorable
I'd go back and save Anne Frank.

You just liked her because she knew when to shut up.