I just picked up a new amp and I love it, its a ValveKing 112. I love the sound this thing gives out, cant wait till I can jam with my friends band and see how this thing sounds really turned up. This thing is a big step up from my Roland 15XL cube and it sounds amazing
Chris

My Gear-
Guitars: Ibanez S570DXQM, First Act VW GarageMaster
Amps: Peavey ValveKing 112, Roland 15XL
Pedals: Big Muff w/ Tone & Wicker, Original Crybaby w/ Modifications, BYOC Overdrive 2, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, Boss PH-3,
Probably going to get myself a ValveKing here soon. Local shop has a 212 for $350 used.
Twitter
Soundcloud

ESP LTD EC-500
Krank Krankenstein
Krank Krankenstein 4x12 Cabinet
Alesis M-EQ 230
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby GC95
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
not a bad amp, i have had mine for 3 years now and other than the 2 times i had to replace tubes it has served me well.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Congrats on the new amp! I hope you love it as much as I love my JSX
Hagstrom Swede w/Bare Knuckle Black Dogs
Peavey JSX
Avatar Contemporary 2x12 (Celestion V30/G12K100)
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Dunlop DVP1 Volume
JHS Sweet Tea
TC Electronic Corona Chorus
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Digitech Hardwire RV-7 Reverb
^ He should do a review right now

NGD rules state you need 2 or these 3 things:

Review
Pics
Clips

Right now, you really don't have any of these.

I had a Valveking 112 once. It shined with new tubes, a new speaker, dummy jack trick, OD and EQ pedals.

I wouldnt know what to say in a review, this is only the second amp Ive owned. Ive been meaning to upload pics but havent had time recently, Ill try to get some up.
Chris

My Gear-
Pedals: Big Muff w/ Tone & Wicker, Original Crybaby w/ Modifications, BYOC Overdrive 2, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, Boss PH-3,
Just say how it sounds, what sounds it's good for, what you play on it, what you play it with, what it doesn't sound good for and that should be fine
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Quote by UKMaster
Just say how it sounds, what sounds it's good for, what you play on it, what you play it with, what it doesn't sound good for and that should be fine

Ill try to get something together

Quote by Baconator1228
You are now welcome to the ultimate valveking thread.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...g+owners+thread

and thanks I will probably be hanging out in there a lot learning about different stuff to try to get my parents to let me do :P
Chris

My Gear-
What would be a good all around speaker to change into the 112. I play a little in most genres accept for heavy metal and screamo and stuff like that. I was looking at the Eminence Man O War. Would that be a good choice, or does somebody have a better suggestion?
Chris

My Gear-