I've just got myself a Laney RB1 bass amp and it's great and everything but i wondered what i could use the CD/Line In connection for?... Can i use it for recording? or playing music through? or connecting to an existing hi fi amp and using it as a sub?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by robplaysguitar at Sep 11, 2011,
Line in - usually designates that you plug things in as an input.

Line out - usually designates that you run things out as an output.

Yep - I just checked the Owners Manual for this guy. Page 6. 'Line in' is used for CD players, MP3 players, Minidisc, etc.

Basically just means you can plug in a CD player for example and play along to music. You would need a Line Out or USB or such to record out. You would need a Speaker Out to run another speaker cabinet out of it.