Is it? I find it hard to believe that one man or small group of people can control an entire planet with over 6 billion people on it.

So what do you think? Is it possible?
pinga
id find a cave
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
therotically yes, practically no. for a start there's too many countries, unless you mean an illumati style thing. to a certain extent the us had world domination on a weak level, world influence perhaps, but now with china and countries like india/brazil etc i doubt it will happen again this century

maybe a kind of super-rupert murdoch character thou- social newtworking's killing that possibilty slowly but surely
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Only if you had near infinite resources, including nuclear weapons and a massive army who would do your bidding no matter what. So basicaly it is possible, however it is incredibly unlikely.

Loljk Google already owns everything.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Quote by OOgly bOObly
Only if you had near infinite resources, including nuclear weapons and a massive army who would do your bidding no matter what. So basicaly it is possible, however it is incredibly unlikely.

Loljk Google already owns everything.

I love how your sig forever preserves Mistress Ibanez's sexist comment.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
with technology now a days, a huge army, and revisionist history, and brainwashing......yes

almost like the book 1984, but there were 4 world powers i think in that book
Quote by WCPhils
Why? What do you have planned TS?

Nothing.

I want to wipe out Philadelphia.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Nothing.

I want to wipe out Philadelphia.

pfff, the Marlins would still lose
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It would be possible, but you would need a huge army, access to nuclear weapons, and to be on good grounds with other countries enough so to perform a coup against the rest of the world. The only countries even close to achieving that would be China or the US, but in real life, if just wouldn't happen, as we would all bomb the shit out of each other.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
You would need to be the last man left in the world, with everyone else being robots and you having the key to their power supply.
dos equis man could pull it off
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by WCPhils
I love how your sig forever preserves Mistress Ibanez's sexist comment.

Indeed. I remember being really butthurt at that.

I like looking down women's tops while pressing my penis to their shoulder

OT: I think it is possible, but I don't think anyone would do it though.
Genghis Khan didn't do too badly.
World domination wouldn't be so hard if there was no opposition left alive. Man had the right idea.

Nay, for even if it was a lone man, he would still be at war with himself.

Philosophy for free bitches.
Its been done fairly well before - romans/persians had the right idea. But there is always one new enemy to be at war with.
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
Sure it is, just ask the jews.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
world domination is possible but incredibly difficult to say the least
Quote by itamar101
Chuck Norris Could Do It Anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No he couldn't. Chuck Norris is probably fairly incapable of domination.
Quote by teh_goon
therotically yes, practically no

What's the difference exactly?
in theory it could be done, it's just extremely unlikely
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
The US government are gonna be at the top of the NWO in a few decades. They're just going to invade and invade.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Hitler almost achieved it. So it's possible... but hard. Which makes it almost impossible because I'm sure militias would form and fight back and everyone would rebel anyways.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.