DimebagLivesOn
BibleThump BibleThump
1,947 IQ
Pretty cool post-hardcoreish band, they've done a split with the almighty Rosetta.

http://www.last.fm/music/Balboa

I have their Manifeste Cannibale EP, it's good so far.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I believe I mentioned them in the OP of the Rosetta thread. I've never heard any other talk about them on here until now.

Shame.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
DimebagLivesOn
BibleThump BibleThump
1,947 IQ
Have you listened to their split? I'll be getting it right now.
Quote by lolmnt
harrymac
Banned
10 IQ
Vasco Nunez de Balboa (1475-1519) was a Spanish conquistador and explorer who was the first European to see the eastern part of the Pacific Ocean (in 1513), crossing the Isthmus of Panama.

In 1500, Balboa sailed with Rodrigo de Bastidas from Spain to Colombia, South America. They searched for treasures (pearls and gold) along the northern coast of South America and in the Gulf of Uraba (near San Sebastian). They were forced to abandon their leaky ship in Hispaniola. The penniless Balboa tried, unsuccessfully, to farm for a living.
DimebagLivesOn
BibleThump BibleThump
1,947 IQ
Thanks for the short history lesson.

Anyway, I listened to the split with Rosetta called Project Mercury. Holy fuck is it cool, I wish there were more splits with Rosetta.
Quote by lolmnt
phoenix_crush
Former Registered User
1,130 IQ
Quote by harrymac
Vasco Nunez de Balboa (1475-1519) was a Spanish conquistador and explorer who was the first European to see the eastern part of the Pacific Ocean (in 1513), crossing the Isthmus of Panama.

In 1500, Balboa sailed with Rodrigo de Bastidas from Spain to Colombia, South America. They searched for treasures (pearls and gold) along the northern coast of South America and in the Gulf of Uraba (near San Sebastian). They were forced to abandon their leaky ship in Hispaniola. The penniless Balboa tried, unsuccessfully, to farm for a living.

Joey would love you.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Have you listened to their split? I'll be getting it right now.

I've been listening to them longer than I've been listening to Rosetta.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
I haven't got anything except the Rosetta split, but their half is great.
My name is Danny. Call me that.