I just peered out my window and saw a sheep stood on top of it's feeding trough, when another sheep rammed into the side of it and the first fell off. I don't know if you've ever seen a sheep falling over, but it's bloody hilarious.

Also, I heard somebody call my name the other day whilst walking down the street, I looked across just as I saw my friend walking straight into a lamp-post on the other side of the road.

Was wondering what funny things you've seen happen just as you look towards them.
Or even funny things that happened just as you looked away from them.
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
Well it wasn't the funniest thing, but I just came back from Victoria and I was on the bus... and we passed another bus that was parked at the side of the road, at a bus stop. The bus was full of people but the bus driver was outside, just laying on a grassy hill enjoying the sunshine. I thought it was pretty funny at the time.

Also, your name reminds me of good times. Damn fine rum IMO.
Saw the "Rawsom Institute of Seamen" in Australia and "Thorold Erections" in ontario as serious business names.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
Saw the "Rawsom Institute of Seamen" in Australia and "Thorold Erections" in ontario as serious business names.

Makes me think of a fishing shop I saw once called "Massive Tackle"
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

I found this funny, but then I have a kinda sick sense on humour!

I walking along minding my own business when a guy pulls up on a massive japanese motorbike and I was just thinking, wow that a nice bike, when I noticed he was quite a small guy for such a big bike. So as he stops his feet don't touch the ground so he leans the bike slightly so they do.

I'm not quite sure how he managed it but the whole of the bike fell on top of him and all you could see beneath it was the tip of his crash helmet and him spralled underneath it, I afraid it looked hilarious! A couple of people in front of me helped lift him out whilst trying to mask their laughter, so he was ok but his face was a lovely shade of scarlet. I reckon whoever sold him that bike had a sicker sense of humour than me!
Quote by TheKraken
Makes me think of a fishing shop I saw once called "Massive Tackle"

There's a company in my area called 'Well Hung Blinds'. The logo is 'WELL HUNG' in huge writing and 'blinds' below it in almost unreadable font - the owner has a van with it on. It's hilarious.

Edit: They've changed the logo now, but this is the company: Well Hung Blinds
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Also, there's this huge billboard on I-35

It says "JESUS IS THE ONLY ANSWER FOR AMERICA"
With a rainbow underneath

Idk why, it just seemed kinda silly to me.
That has to be the worst, yet most hilarious name for a pizza shop, EVER!

Sitting in the Jazz Bar in Edinburgh with a band playing Superstitious by Stevie Wonder. This shabby, homeless looking guy in a flasher coat shuffles to the front of people dance and just kind of drunkenly stumbles about. Suddenly, he throws of the coat to reveal an immaculate suit and starts the most energetic, groovy dancing I've ever seen. Then he just disappeared at the end of the song. Best random gig person I've seen.
Obligatory gear list
Guitars
Ibanez SZ4020 w/BKP Miracle Man set
Cort X-11 w/EMG 85+81
Tanglewood TSB58 HB w/BKP Nailbomb & Cold Sweat
Epiphone SG Prophecy w/Seymour Duncan/Ibz
Basses
Indie Swamp 4
Ibanez BTB 775 PB
Amps
Engl Screamer 50
Quote by Nickpocalypse
That guys playing is such garbage.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
UK UGists will know the greeting card chain "Clinton Cards".

Any UGists from Aberystwyth may have caught this legend, as I did last year

Made me laugh like a child
Quote by SkepsisMetal
UK UGists will know the greeting card chain "Clinton Cards".

Any UGists from Aberystwyth may have caught this legend, as I did last year

Made me laugh like a child

Win!

My friend has this thing on his sink that hold soap or some shit, and it looks like a penis.

EDIT: Here it is

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Sep 11, 2011,
Not really funny, but I was driving along today and was turning left at a roundabout; only I couldn't turn left 'cause some asshat was not only coming towards me in my lane on the wrong side of the road, but trying to turn the wrong way against the roundabout. ****in shyt me up I can tell you :|
Some freshman fell in the hallway and completely wiped out a row of about 9 other freshmen and there were books flying everywhere and freshmen scrambling around and tripping over each other. Twas hilarious.
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

Quote by Flaxen Angel
And this ........

FREE DELIVERY hahaha

Edit: HOT & FRESH OMG hahahahha
Last edited by Weaponized at Sep 11, 2011,
I was in the car one time when I saw this fat guy with glasses (looked a bit like Newman,) laughing hysterically at the wheel.
I often catch someone in the car next to me at a stoplight picking their nose. Once when this happened, I looked at him for a few seconds laughing then returned my attention to the light, then glanced back briefly and he had his face pressed up against the window looking at me like this

Freaked my shit out then I lol'd hysterically
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Sep 11, 2011,
Reminds me of something that happened a couple of years ago actually. I was sat outside a Tesco in my town eating lunch with some mates, and there are these floor-to-roof size double glazed windows going down the length of the shopfront. Behind this glass there was a mother with 2 kids, one a 12ish year old boy and a 6 or 7 year old girl, both looking really bored. My friend Dave started pulling faces at them which made them laugh, then the girl got up off her chair and walked really slowly along the window, turned slightly away from it until she got exactly level with me, at which point she spun faster than my eyes could comprehend and went BAM up against the glass all like

Resident Evil style. I jumped several feet in the air, but hell it made me laugh.
Quote by UntilISleep
Two dogs going at it on the side of the road.

this except that instead of the road it was the entrance of a cathedral.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by rockdude375
Not really funny, but I was driving along today and was turning left at a roundabout; only I couldn't turn left 'cause some asshat was not only coming towards me in my lane on the wrong side of the road, but trying to turn the wrong way against the roundabout. ****in shyt me up I can tell you :|

silly brit, everyone knows you turn right out of roundabouts
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!