I want to create a website that is just one page and has a title, a little paragraph of text, a pic or two and a paypal donate button.

Can anyone help me out here? Whats the best way to do this? I would like it to be under a domain name I have as well. I have no experience in anything website related and know no coding languages.

Thanks.
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by GuitarGuy2387
I want to create a website that is just one page and has a title, a little paragraph of text, a pic or two and a paypal donate button.

Can anyone help me out here? Whats the best way to do this? I would like it to be under a domain name I have as well. I have no experience in anything website related and know no coding languages.

Thanks.

If you do a quick search on website coding you can do exactly what you're saying.
Or if you want it to look at least half-decent, but have no web design or programming skills, wix.com is about as good as it gets
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by GuitarGuy2387

Thanks.

Hmm, no experience with anything previously whatsoever? :\

Well, what is it going to be used for? You could probably get by on a freewebs page or something like that if that's all you're doing.

If you want to go the whole way though, then it's not too hard to set up a decent small server. Look up xampp, it's an apache server with basic tools that will allow you to quickly set up a small server. It's not exactly secure, but you probably don't need to worry about that. Then you'll have to register for a domain name, which will submit your IP to a DNS server for name lookup. I don't know exactly how to go about doing that, it can't be hard though.

As for the html situation, I think there's programs like dreamweaver (Never used it, personally) that will allow you to edit html easily.

But really, you'd probably be best off with a freewebs.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Sep 11, 2011,
I did see wix.com but since I want to have my own domain name Id rather not pay $15 a month for it.

Ill keep looking around.
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
I'd use Wordpress. You won't need any coding knowledge or need to pay for hosting. You could buy a domain if you want but it's not necessary.
^pretty much this, I'm checking it right now, and in the event I learn some CSS you can use it to customize your blog.

I had a guide from Lifehacker with the basics on html , let me look for it.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.