I am thinking of fixing up my jackson js30dk and selling it to put money towards getting a new amp. Basically I just want to cover up the chips in the paint with paint but dont know what kind of paint I should get. And how much do you think I could get for it when its fixed up? 200? 175?. Either than the chips in the paint there isnt anything else wrong with it. Thanks.
I like to use Krylon 7006 or Crystal Clear for the top coat depending on how glossy I want it. For the color I use Creatix brand airbrush paint or have a stain mixed for me at the local paint shop, which one I use depends on whether or not I want the grain to show through in this particular guitar.
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
Definatley any type of laquer in my opion. Aweseome sex finish.
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build