The reason being I'm not sure why. I'm pretty sure it could have been when I changed the strings and the bridge fell off and as a result the screws that kept it on turned sideways and such. I'm also not sure if the tune-o-matic has anything to do with it but the saddles fall off every time I go to change strings.

Thoughts?

It's a les paul custom btw.
You most likely put the tailpiece on backwards.

And it will fall off, its supposed to, unless you get a locking bridge.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
You most likely put the tailpiece on backwards.

And it will fall off, its supposed to, unless you get a locking bridge.

The tailpiece of the saddles? Is there a picture you can show me?

This entire piece comes off, as shown in the picture.

Edit: If you mean that each individual saddle just falls out, you have a problem.
Where's Waldo?
Last edited by chadreed32 at Sep 12, 2011,
Quote by chadreed32

This entire piece comes off, as shown in the picture.

Oh okay. Yeah I knew that just the terminology screws me up sometimes.

So the screws on the end are supposed to face toward the headstock right?

Quote by chadreed32

Edit: If you mean that each individual saddle just falls out, you have a problem.

Yes I do, care to elaborate?
Quote by Snakeskin
So the screws on the end are supposed to face toward the headstock right?

Yes
Quote by Snakeskin
Yes I do, care to elaborate?

There should be some kind of small metal wire or retaining piece holding the screws down so they don't fall out.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Yes

There should be some kind of small metal wire or retaining piece holding the screws down so they don't fall out.

****. I know what happened then, I was changing the strings when I first got it and didn't realize it must have fallen out (Or just didn't realize what it was)

I don't think I'm completely screwed right? It just makes changing strings harder I assume. If I can't buy another one (do they sell those?) I guess I can find something to replace it.