hey all i have a bugera 333xl head and matching cab.
the thing is awesome but its more british sounding then american. apart from buying a 6262/changing tubes is there anyway to tighten it up a bit?
i have a isp decimator for those chugging staccato sections but i still cant help but find them a bit... well flabby.
im playing through a ibanez s470 with BKP Miracle man in the bridge, drop c tuning.
Thanks in avance
Sorry i'm late, but my walk has got terribly silly today
You could try a compressor pedal.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
...tubescreamer?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Can't really got wrong with an OD and/or EQ pedal IMO

will tighten the bugger right up!!
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
i just bought a green rhino and thats an amazing od. i posted a npd with a little review if you want to learn more about it. i thought it stomped all over the other the other ods.
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
OD OD OD!
My vote falls on the Green Rhino! Try one if you can.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
Quote by Shor
OD OD OD!
My vote falls on the Green Rhino! Try one if you can.

my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
ill borrow my mates tubescreamer and see how tht goes, i have an old eq pedal somewhere so ill try dig that out. what settings would it be? cut bass and add mids? adjust treble to taste?

thanks for the help btw guys
Sorry i'm late, but my walk has got terribly silly today
Last edited by stig354 at Sep 12, 2011,
I actually think the matching cab is more of your problem honestly. Those cabs don't have the greatest speakers and are cheaply made. If you get a chance try to play it through a good quality cab and see what you think. I mean you will probably what a boost later anyway at some point so def look into some but that may only do so much.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
+1 on tubescreamer

though i'm guessing the matching cab isn't helping either
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?