if money wasnt an issue, mines would be gibson les paul goldtop, les paul standard, SG, Fender Fat Strat and Fender SSS, and the odd PRS in for the mixer

pedals wudnt care much- crybaby wah, fuzz face, Boss OS, and a boss phazer

finally a huge marshall head and 3 cabs just for the neighbours :P
At the moment I think I own my perfect guitar. My Jim Root Tele, but I'd love a Nice vintage Peavey 5150 and an Orange 4 x 12. I'd probably take the Orange covering off the cab and replace it with something a bit more classic however.

Probably then just shove a Maxon OD808 Tube Screamer Clone in front of it for good measure.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
The Moog guitar. Expensive as phuck and almost cluttered with all the electronics, but it does seem like a very high quality piece of gear.
Pedals would of course be a bunch of Moogerfoogers, the ring modulator and the new Cluster Flux are especially appealing.
REGGIE
Last edited by LeakyFlask at Sep 12, 2011,
i would love an Strat VG although i dont want all the tunning and modelling crap on it, to tell u the truth if they made a strat with the 3 classic single coils, and a hidden humbucker, and didnt change the strat 'quack' i would forget all other guitars and buy it, wud be my baby
Caparison TAT special with transparent wine red finish on quilted maple body, Some Mesa Boogie stack amp, Way Huge electronics effect pedals. There's all I'd need.

EDIT: Okay then I have to post this somewhere. I was just browsing online music store and at a pick's description there read "1,5 mm dick", altough it should have read "thick"

http://www.thomann.de/fi/v_picks_shredder_lite.htm

lol
Last edited by guitar/bass95 at Sep 12, 2011,
ESP MX-220 (middle finger inlays), Orange Thunderverb 50 TH50HTC and two Orange 4x12's, and assorted MXR effects pedals.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by LeakyFlask
The Moog guitar. Expensive as phuck and almost cluttered with all the electronics, but it does seem like a very high quality piece of gear.
Pedals would of course be a bunch of Moogerfoogers, the ring modulator and the new Cluster Flux are especially appealing.

just looked up the moog guitar...

Amp's:
Soldano SLO with matching 4x12 loaded with Greenbacks
Orange Rockerverb 50 with matching 2x12
ADA MP1

Guitars: FYI Gary Kramer's are all fully hand crafted pieces of heaven.
Gary Kramer Custom: H/H (already own it)
Gary Kramer Custom 2: H
Gary Kramer Russian Roulette: H
Gary Kramer Russian Roulette 2: H/H
Gary Kramer Illusionist: H/S/S
Kramer 1984 or Beretta: H
Kramer Showmaster: H/S/S

Pedals:
Basically already own all of them I need besides a MXR Micro Flanger and a good digital reverb.
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Sep 12, 2011,
WOW darkflame, if i had that id be happy enough, all i have is a fernades heavily modified HSS Strat and a LEEM amp if i wasnt in college right now id buy many dream guitars hahaha, a well, would love to be in a band but sure i live in the middle of nowhere and my friends are non musical fantatics, they think im odd cause i listen to dire straits when i shud be listening to shitty david quetta queer :L
I've got two good guitars with my X-50 and RG560. I'd really only want a Standard SG guitarwise. I figure a Engl Screamer head and the Engl 2X12 would be all I really need for an amp. And I don't need any pedals because I don't use any.
A gibson 54 les paul black beauty and a mosrite Ventures model

Amp a vintage bassman and a 60's ac30

Pedals: a fuzz of some sort and a wah and a whammy pedal
Quote by LeakyFlask
There is a disturbing lack of maple fretboards.

why is the EBMM (isn that what I spy back there) in the very back man...?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.