Someone is selling it on Craigslist, and I'm not sure if it's worth driving out to take a look. Haven't heard back from seller, yet.
Based on the listing (and the other stuff being sold), the seller may not know anything about musical instruments (looks like a garage clean-out)
cant really tell. looks like a les paul had a kid with a sg. gibson carved headstock, definitely thinking a copy
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Could be a Washburn LP copy. Looks cool enough, i wouldn't pay over $150 by the looks of it and the case its in though.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
he's looking for $100 for it and a small amp (pictured), and some stage lights (which I have no use for, but they'd probably go up in my garage!).

I hope the lights don't need the leopard skirt!

For $100? Yeah I'd go for that. Even as a backup or a beater guitar it's probably a decent deal unless it's in really bad shape when you see it in person. It's hard to tell from those pics...
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2
hmmm, does it come with the calculator?
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Well.... thanks for the help, but we'll never know for sure.

Seller finally called, and said it's sold. He said it sold almost immediately after posting it, and he thinks it was a "Gibson something-or-other, really not sure".
well if you buy it do update us.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Definitely not a Gibson, I know pretty much everything out of there catalogs at first I thought it might have been an older Gibson Melody Maker; however the shape of the pick guard, position of the controls and the pickup layout made me say no. This thing almost looks like a Dano with the seal shaped PG, even the headstock looks like it has the spot for Danelectro to be written on it but after some crafty research I couldnt find a 56 single cutaway that matched this one. Would really love to know what it turned out to be!