Punch them back just as hard
39 32%
Ask wtf that was for
66 55%
Some other fourth thing
12 10%
Voters: 121.
Page 1 of 2
...if your best mate for years just punched you in the face out of the blue, pretty hard.

I was wondering what I'd do if it happened to me.

EDIT: I wasn't punched . I was just wondering what I'd do if it happened. I'd be pretty reluctant to be honest.
Last edited by mnf50 at Sep 12, 2011,
I'd probably hit him back. He'd go down like a sack of spuds.

Edit: Actually I'd ask him what the punch was for. If it wasn't for sleeping with his sister/girlfriend/mother or something that deserves a punch, then I'd punch him back.
Last edited by SG_dave at Sep 12, 2011,
Kill him.
Along with his family.

Did you get punched, TS?

Edit: On second thought... Bang his sister/girlfriend. Or both.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Last edited by Oblivion_Rps at Sep 12, 2011,
Make his family into chili and make him eat it.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Send them home in a ****ing casserole.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Steal his amp.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
I've never had a best mate who's lasted for years, your hypothetical situation is void >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
I've never had a best mate who's lasted for years, your hypothetical situation is void >_>

Lol same. I guess I can imagine it was my brother. But my response would be to question why he did that because naturally I assume people don't punch people in the face hard without cause, especially good friends. Why would you punch back before knowing what caused it?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
That's called a Bro Scrap. Happens all the time around here, mostly due to alcohol, but it's all in good fun.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I wouldn't have let him hit me in the first place.

Seriously. How oblivious do you have to be to not realize that someone you've known for YEARS is pissed enough to punch you in the face, and then not be prepared for it?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Cry. Like that . Then turn into a supervillain.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'm lucky he's a really weak guy I guess.

I'd be like...

o_O
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Probably ask him, "What the fucking fuck man?" and get in at least one shot back at him.
I'd be like EH WHAT THE **** YO
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
anyone who answered 3rd poll option has no balls

Yes, because punching back is the better option obviously .
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
well, i'm white, so i'd kill him, his family, and half the people of his ethnic group if he wasn't Caucasian or half the people of his nationality if he was.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It clearly is, you're not going out with them.

What do you win?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
You just thrust yourself at them, put your lips to their ear, and whisper "There is no place in this world I will not find you. Each time you feel the wind upon your face, dear friend, remember; that could be my blade."

Then smile, pat them on the ass, and go about your business.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
justice.

what do you win from asking them why they did it?

Maybe they were like having a seisure. Also I would win nothing from hitting back. Hitting people is not something that positively effects my utility. If it is in yours than you should seriously reconsider if you are a decent person.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
What the **** man?
Then punch him
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Maybe they were like having a seisure. Also I would win nothing from hitting back. Hitting people is not something that positively effects my utility. If it is in yours than you should seriously reconsider if you are a decent person.

mate, if he was having a seizure then thats a totally different situation
also, if my "best mate" hit my and i hit him back, how would that make me a bad person?
the "best mate" is the bad person
Quote by Neo Evil11

1. How about winning the knowledge that he's going to think twice about hitting you in the future? I'd say that's a plus.

2. Hitting people who've hit you is called protecting your person, or 'utility.' I'd say it was far less a positive effect on your 'utility' if you allow yourself to be the brunt of stupid aggressive jokes that damage you physically, for any reason.

3. Keeping your 'utility' safe by making someone stop hurting you does not make you a bad person.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
mate, if he was having a seizure then thats a totally different situation
also, if my "best mate" hit my and i hit him back, how would that make me a bad person?
the "best mate" is the bad person

You hit back that is an equally "bad" thing to do. If everyone just stopped hitting eachother, there would be no problems. Begin with yourself.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by strat0blaster
1. How about winning the knowledge that he's going to think twice about hitting you in the future? I'd say that's a plus.

2. Hitting people who've hit you is called protecting your person, or 'utility.' I'd say it was far less a positive effect on your 'utility' if you allow yourself to be the brunt of stupid aggressive jokes that damage you physically, for any reason.

3. Keeping your 'utility' safe by making someone stop hurting you does not make you a bad person.

O rly?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
alright mate, whatever

... the fact that you are laughing at this really proves my point.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
O rly?

Rly.

I love how pseudo-pacifists always pull out Ghandi like he's a panacea for all things involving conflict.

You get jumped by a couple of guys, then roll up in a ball and cover your 'unit.'

If you live, you can say you're one step closer to being just like Ghandi. I'd rather defend myself or whoever's with me and make sure we're safe.

I won't start a fight with anyone, but if someone is trying to hurt/kill me, I will finish it. There's no bigger a contradictive fool than someone who values life so much that they're willing to throw their own away.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
I think I'd rather be a less decent person that sticks up for himself then an arrogant prick who thinks that just because they wouldn't hit back, they are superior to anyone who has a different opinion.
Page 1 of 2