Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I want to buy a mask for an event I want to go to, and I want it to be either really terrifying or iconic and well recognised. What should I buy?
Can't buy the Guy Fawkes/Anon mask because my mate's already going with that one.
I've considered the jigsaw mask but am convinced I can find a better one.

So, which one should I get?
Michelle Bachmann.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1.Print out a picture of your mother's face

2. Put an elastic band through it and put it on your head.

3. ???

4. Profit

EDIT: ^ Fuck you
Last edited by LostLegion at Sep 12, 2011,
The 'you gon get raped' guy

DO IT!

or, more seriously, squeak scolari
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
inb4 slipknibs or shroomhead . . .

Get the mask from Donnie Darko, the really creepy rabit looking thing. Always puts shivers down my spine!
Slab of Beef with an elastic band around it. Vegetarians will be shocked and appalled.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by mr7string
inb4 slipknibs or shroomhead . . .

Get the mask from Donnie Darko, the really creepy rabit looking thing. Always puts shivers down my spine!

This.

Or the guy from halloween, Freddy Kruger etcetera. I would go as a serial killer of some sort if I were you. Just make sure they are fictional, or knickers may end up in a twist.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
A really good one made of your own face.

mutilate it through the evening.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
A couple of years ago I went as David Bowie (Aladdin Sane era), my costume was a huge success.

Also once I went to a party as a Smurf, which means I went bare-chested with white trousers, white ... hat-thing and all my body painted in blue, it got messy after a while, but I got great reactiones.

Another idea, gather with some friends and you all go disguised as Lego's, that's terrific fun, specially if you've been drinking before going to the party!
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
The Phantom Of The Opera mask is pretty iconic. I know he wears two different masks. There's the one that he wears covering the one eye and then theres one that looks like a skull when he crashes the masquerade ball at the opera house that's pretty badass.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?

+

+

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Plague doctor mask

EDIT: Beaten
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by SlayingDragons
$10 US? That's not bad.

That's the shipping
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
The Joker from the Dark Knight. I dressed like that last Halloween. It was a huge success.

If you want to make it especially terrifying and successful, get some rigid collodion to scar your face. That's what I did. It looks incredibly realistic.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by fail
Plague doctor mask

EDIT: Beaten

This reminds me of ...

Gee i forgot.

Something edit: *Poughkeepsie* murder tapes.

Just googled it and one of the images just it scared the crap out of me.

Help me ?
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Sep 12, 2011,
This mask is guaranteed to scare the shit out of at least a few people...

Page 1 of 2