I live in the UK, and the winds today were brutal. Where I am, the winds were right at about 60Mph.

I ran a 5K today, and finished fifth overall

But the wind was BRUTAL on the entire last 1.5 miles. It was agonizing, but I made it through.

tl;dr

As I cross the finish line, the top 10 or so people received books. Mine was entitled "Suicide Prevention".

So pit, serious moments interrupted by funny things. GO!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
That's what 'hurricanes' do

Once I was having a serious drunken heart-to-heart with some lass outside at a party and then my fat ginger mate runs out with his top off screaming "INFIDELS". That was hilarious.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A friend broke his arm, he went to the hospital. He got told that he had cancer.

The actual joke in there is that I said "friend".
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
You did tl;dr wrong.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Unfortunately for other people, whenever something bad or good happens, no matter how serious, it doesn't seem bad to me at all, yes even when someone dies.

I was cycling with this one girl once, and she almost killed herself cause she was going down from a big hill very fast, I literally couldn't stop laughing. I did explain to her that I find everything serious incredibly ironic and funny.

We had some city marathon yesterday!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
Last edited by Zeletros at Sep 12, 2011,
Quote by padgea7x
A friend broke his arm, he went to the hospital. He got told that he had cancer.

The actual joke in there is that I said "friend".

nice one
Quote by ErikLensherr
You did tl;dr wrong.

Yeah, I found that funnier than the actual funny moment he described!
I went to GC and they told me to get a line 6 spider 3. Theres nothing funny about that.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
tl;dr means 'too long;didn't read', not 'this is the part you've been waiting for'

also, i have this as a ringtone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fusGbgED-gg

and it went off during a 1 minute silence about 3 months ago in my school assembly. full volume. 600+ people.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
my buddy and were sitting in our 3d animation class and were having an argument that was quickly excelerating to a fist fight when I stood up to throw a punch our instructor said something that made us both look at him puzzeled and forgot about fighting
i visited my demented grandmother today. poor woman is near death. yet i can not resist laughing and making a dick of myself in front of all the other visitors in the old people place.

it's difficult to keep it in when she starts hugging everyone and saying goodbye because her mother (who died over 20 years ago) is going to pick her up and take her home while she picks up every drink in sight and tries pouring it in demented people's closed mouths. the fact that she gives everybody a random name everytime she starts speaking doesn't help either. today my names were Dinos, Grog, Timon, Sarah, Kwispel and Snor (moustache in english). my name is Vincent.

you try keeping serious..
So I was at a karate lesson thing testing for my yellow belt, and this other kid was testing with me, and while we were doing push ups I farted really loudly. I was 8.
you're a stone fox
on 9/11 and they read the names and some names are funny.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
So this one time I was raping, and then I said the wrong name.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
The News of the World hacking inquiry with James and Rupert Murdoch with a select committee of British MPs being questioned about a topic that deeply offended the British public. Custard pie to the face.

Fuckin' classic.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by Pills&Ammo
Yeah, I found that funnier than the actual funny moment he described!

I know I didn't feel like writing a paragraph and then explaining it in the tl;dr, so I just put the main idea in it
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?