Page 1 of 3
in march 2010 i was in the car with my brother and i was telling him i was psychic (as a joke to annoy him). it workes and he got very worked up, in the end he asked me to prove it by telling him where and when the next earthquake would be, i said "tommorrow in china" when we got home i told my dad about our conversation. later that day he flew to england (we were on holiday in italy and he left early). the next day he phoned me and told me to look at the BBC website... and what do you know... on the homepage the big story was that there was an earthquake in china that morning!

how would you react if you met a psychic...? teehee!

do you think im psychic because im a jew or do you think that i caused it cause im a jew? or do i just happen to come from another planet! i could just be a sack of balls... what do you guys think and how would you react?
Quote by itamar101

do you think im psychic because im a jew or do you think that i caused it cause im a jew? or do i just happen to come from another planet! i could just be a sack of balls... what do you guys think and how would you react?

wat
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by genghisgandhi
It's definitely because you're a jew.

+1

Edit: Don't be silly, Jews don't exist.

It's not because you're a Jew. Do you really think because you're Jewish you've been given a psychic ability?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

wat

indeed, i have also whatted my self a number of times, what... or which what did i just what in an attemt to what my which?
Quote by AJScott
+1

It's not because you're a Jew. Do you really think because you're Jewish you've been given a psychic ability?

lol
+1
I wouldn't react because those people are mental nutcases.

I suppose the idea of a psychic is a little more plausible than the idea of a god, but it's still pretty far fetched.
Quote by AJScott
+1

no, its a joke (i hope)
So that's why Hitler did what he did. I always thought it made no sense. Now I see he was just protecting the world from a terrible earthquake danger.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by itamar101
i could just be a sack of balls

self knowledge is the key

if i met a psychic i would kick him in the nuts. if he is what he sais he is he would be wearing a cup
To proof you're psychic your brother asked about earthquakes. What a weirdo. You always say "What number am I thinking of?" You killed innocent people, bastard.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Pills&Ammo
If you were psychic you'd have known my reaction without needing to ask.

i couldnt because after admitting that i am psychic my psychic powers fuzzle up for 4 hour and i cant use them and i have already admitted it 3 hours ago to a friend
Quote by itamar101
i couldnt because after admitting that i am psychic my psychic powers fuzzle up for 4 hour and i cant use them and i have already admitted it 3 hours ago to a friend

Didn't realise psychic's had a recharge function.
Quote by itamar101
in march 2010 i was in the car with my brother and i was telling him i was psychic (as a joke to annoy him). it workes and he got very worked up, in the end he asked me to prove it by telling him where and when the next earthquake would be, i said "tommorrow in china" when we got home i told my dad about our conversation. later that day he flew to england (we were on holiday in italy and he left early). the next day he phoned me and told me to look at the BBC website... and what do you know... on the homepage the big story was that there was an earthquake in china that morning!

why is it that all of you seem to LOVE telling everyone of your faith? no one cares.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I'd ask

"when will I lose my virginity"

Then, I'd **** a girl when the time you predicted has passed.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

As long as they don't say 'tee-hee,' psychics are fine with me. You? You're just a sack of balls, though. Sorry.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by OliOsbourne
I'd ask

"when will I lose my virginity"

Then, I'd **** a girl when the time you predicted has passed.

You piece of shit, that's cheating! Youre meant to go with the flow.
Quote by Neo Evil11
So that's why Hitler did what he did. I always thought it made no sense. Now I see he was just protecting the world from a terrible earthquake danger.

So does that mean Hitler was a psychic too?! He must have known it was coming...
I don't know how to react...
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
psychics are hot reading money grabbing soulless morons
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Wesseem
why is it that all of you seem to LOVE telling everyone of your faith? no one cares.

Its just making a joke because since half the world are anti-Semitic it's obviously the first thing that they'd say
Quote by greekboy slim
So does that mean Hitler was a psychic too?! He must have known it was coming...
I don't know how to react...

It was a paradox that could only be solved by killing all Jews and himself! Otherweise he wouldve caused the earthquake and everyone would hate him forever!
Quote by laid-to-waste
psychics are hot reading money grabbing soulless morons

So true dude! I like you!
Quote by Våd Hamster

They must have admitted that they were psychic 3 hours beforehand! I fuzzled up their mind!
Quote by itamar101

Seeing as you're self-admittedly psychic, why don't you tell me how I will react the next time I personally meet a psychic?
I can also cheat in tests! Using my psychic guesstimates my average score is 60/100!
The only downside is that if I admit to myself that I'm psychic my mind fizzles up... Weird
Quote by StewieSwan
Jew are no psychic. Jew are just a fraud.

Iseewhatyoudidthere

Meh. It seems that most "psychics" predict the future so vaguely that anything could fall into their prediction.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by JoshW27
Seeing as you're self-admittedly psychic, why don't you tell me how I will react the next time I personally meet a psychic?

My mind has not unfuzzled yet sok I can't tell you... In 5 mins I will.
Quote by Winsbury
What if he predicted that you won't lose your virginity?

I'd **** his mom
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by JoshW27

You will shout "JEW, hes a Jew" whilst pointing at him and an army of nazi zombies will take HIM away. That wasn't to vague was it?
Quote by OliOsbourne
I'd **** his mom

I'm sorry but my psychic powers tell me that you will always be a virgin! Not even my mum is desperated enough to **** you!
Quote by blake1221
This thread is full of wat.

So much wattage.

i'd like to wat your wattage

also, i really think the simplest form of direction is the only one that is GREEN. GREEN IS GOOD. also, fifteen stories is never enough, we need more. to the town car, everybody, especially you, sir president.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Page 1 of 3