My girlfriend has a Laguna LE422 which she got for christmas over 2 years ago. I dont see it at guitarcenters website and would like to know the value of this guitar. its basically brand new
I'd give you about $50 for it.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
hmm, her mom paid like 400 dollars for it lol. seems like the price got dropped a lot
Quote by emmicKs
hmm, her mom paid like 400 dollars for it lol. seems like the price got dropped a lot

generally how it works with guitars unfortunatly
Quote by Fenderexpx50
That low huh? Could you maybe do $75?

My offer stands at $55.00 USD, and I'll pay for shipping.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
My offer stands at $55.00 USD, and I'll pay for shipping.

I was just joking around. If you've ever seen an episode of Pawn Stars, you know what I was going for.

I'd try selling at $150. If you've got a price that's a bit lower than anywhere else, someone will generally pick it up. That strategy has worked for me on eBay for years now.
Quote by Fenderexpx50
I was just joking around. If you've ever seen an episode of Pawn Stars, you know what I was going for.

I'd try selling at $150. If you've got a price that's a bit lower than anywhere else, someone will generally pick it up. That strategy has worked for me on eBay for years now.

i cant really find the guitar anywhere else lol. i think it was a le422 and they marked down the price and changed it to a le322. but ill try 150, that sounds like a decent deal to me
Stuff like this just needs the right person. Someone who wants it will pay that. I've bought quite a few guitars where I paid too much probably but I wanted it. Even if you don't get $150, you'll get fairly close. When selling locally, I'd ask 50 or so more than what I wanted. Then I'd knock off 50 if someone seemed interested enough. They usually bought it.

When I sold My SG I bought for $1000, I only got $720. But that's all I needed at that time. I started bidding at $575. As long as you're being realistic with pricing, you'll be fine.
If you list it on CL or any other online site like it, be sure to mark it up about $100 more then you are willing to sell it for because 99% of the people will email with a low ball offer, might aswell put there low ball exactly where you want it