is it possible to play chords in drop C, if so can someone give me the link to a UG tab/chord?
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Easy, just bar your fingers across all the strings! Thats all the chord-ing you need for tuning low!
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Capo work just fine?
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Yeah capo would work as normal though it'd need to be two frets higher for the equivalent pitch in standard. And also remember the bottom string is dropped a further tone obviously
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday

Think about what you're asking. You're just in a lower tuning, you can still play chords.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616

Think about what you're asking. You're just in a lower tuning, you can still play chords.

This. You're in the same standard tuning (just a step down) except for that top string. So you can still play all the normal shapes for chords except for ones that use the top string, so you can either move the top string up a step (2 frets), leave out the top string, or form the chord differently. Also, you play the normal shapes of the chords, but technically they will have different names when in Drop C, so for example, a D shape chord in Drop C would be called a C.