Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place for this kinda topic but I don't think it fits in anywhere else. If it does, sorry!

Basically I'm looking for a list of the best guitar video makers. In particular, covers, tutorials, video lessons, reviews of gear (pedals etc.) So feel free to pimp out your own/others channels, want to subscribe to a load!

Cheers.
inb4 advertisment lockage

but seriously. This is just asking for people to advertise themselves
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
RobChappers, LaurieMonk, MyxHarnett, SUSUMETAL, woodyamsterdam.
you're a stone fox
go check youtube yourself instead of asking other people to do it for you?

you signed up just for this?
Go check out gearmandude (I believe that's the name). He's got millions of equipment reviews and I swear it's actually Jack Black, but you never get to see his face.
sunga jung
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by SecondCivilWar
Go check out gearmandude (I believe that's the name). He's got millions of equipment reviews and I swear it's actually Jack Black, but you never get to see his face.

You weren't kidding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUZO7GE85DY
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Pro Guitar store/shop whatever.

Edit: Gearmandude too as pointed out above
Chin2797 is pretty sick. He plays most Protest the Hero songs practically flawlessly.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Surely if you type literally anything on youtube a guitar video will show up eventually.
Quote by SecondCivilWar

Gearmandude and Andy from ProGuitarShop or something like that both provide great indepth reviews of TONs of effects. Gearmandude buys them does a review and sells them to buy more so he is pretty unbiased on a sales point, he wont tell you the expensive pedal is the one you want if its really crap.

Check this guys chops out, one of the first YouTube guitarists that I was ever shown, was this very video, none the less I was depressed at my own skills for a couple days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRJEL-8Pa8k
Quote by genghisgandhi

Aren't you Mr. Funnyman?

Someone else was doing it so I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by SkepsisMetal
This guy
http://www.youtube.com/user/finowa

Been subbed for a year or so now, guy's a beast and does everything.

Wow... just spent ages watching his vocal covers, guitar and drums... and various videos of him talking about random crap
Check out my fitness blog here
Last edited by maiden_man_666 at Sep 12, 2011,
He's a funny guy

I pm'd him a while ago about how he does his vocals and he sent back a load of really useful information disguised as him not knowing and just joking around