i want to mic a kd5h and use my frontman as a p.a., but i might wanna use the fender for its cleans live. would this be possible?

guitar->a/b box->kustom -> cab-- MIC-->frontman
|------------------------------------------|
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
y would u need to put the head thru the frontman? if you don't have a cab u should get one because that will work the best and get you the best tone. the frontman is shit. i can totally understand using it for cleans but other than that i wouldn't even consider it. bet a 212 or 412 cab and then just ab/y the two amps
basically i'm wondering if i set my rig up like this: guitar-> a/b box-> amps and run a mic into input 2 of my fender amp, would the mic be affected by the a/b box?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

i don't think it will be. the a/b is just going to switch your guitar signal from one amp to the other
Hire a PA.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
i'm poor though i have a squier, a few decent pedals and a frontman lol

besides i kinda want decent loud cleans too
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699