Page 1 of 4
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-25-most-un-american-reactions-to-the-911-anni

Spartan101400 showed this to me on facebook, and it makes my brain hurt. Seriously, I mean...what. the. hell?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This is why I'm Agnostic. People are way to uptight about religion
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." -Zappa
Blaming Muslims, hahaha. Everybody that's a Muslim was in on the 9/11 plot, right?
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
What you have to remember is that for these 25 morons there are thousands of people that would be horrified at what they're saying.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Un-American or just Republican?

Above sentence is an informed provocative view.

I love the last guy who wrote Obama as oBama. Just found that funny for some reason.
Last edited by Ghefly at Sep 12, 2011,
some people are just too stupid, being muslim doesnt mean you hate america. It seems like a bunch of those ignorant christians relate all muslims to terrorists. Wow this is why religion just messes things up. Don't bring religion into politics.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by Ghefly

This has nothing to do with political party crap, but you're probably right. They're the ones that make Republicans look like total idiots.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

Quote by Ghefly

Un-american republican? Seems somewhat of a tautology.

I'm willing to bet that not one person offended by his "muslim background" is an atheist.
hick alert!!!
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Didn't you know Obama was the mastermind of it all, he planned it all out just so he could win his seat as president....now have any of you seen my lighter my crack pipe has gone out...
Quote by hawk5211
lulz, America.

I don't see the issue. They are free to speak their mind, and who are you to tell them otherwise. Isn't your country founded on that? I disagree with them, but its about consistency.

We're just as free to speak our minds as they are. No one says they shouldn't be allowed to say stupid shit. Just that the shit they said is stupid.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I don't know if Obama is actually Muslim or not, quite frankly it makes no ****ing difference whether he's Muslim, Christian or believes in the boogey-man. Canada had a Prime Minister who LITERALLY thought his dog was a reincarnation of his wife or someone (not sure who exactly) and you know what? He was one of the best we ever had (Mackenzie King if you're wondering who).

I'm not going to say all Americans are this rediculous but oh my Allah....
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
I don't know if Obama is actually Muslim or not, quite frankly it makes no ****ing difference whether he's Muslim, Christian or believes in the boogey-man. Canada had a Prime Minister who LITERALLY thought his dog was a reincarnation of his wife or someone (not sure who exactly) and you know what? He was one of the best we ever had (Mackenzie King if you're wondering who).

I'm not going to say all Americans are this rediculous but oh my Allah....
He's not Muslim.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
He's not Muslim.

He used to be Muslim, but some people apparently don't think that beliefs can change.

Quote by Ghefly

I love the last guy who wrote Obama as oBama. Just found that funny for some reason.

I Wish people would quit making broad generalizations such as this. You can be republican without being a complete ****ing jackass.
Quote by hawk5211
lulz, America.

I don't see the issue. They are free to speak their mind, and who are you to tell them otherwise. Isn't your country founded on that? I disagree with them, but its about consistency.

Yeah they do have the right to say stupid shit but we have the right to say that their words are ****ing stupid, just as much.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by element4433
What you have to remember is that for these 25 morons there are thousands of people that would be horrified at what they're saying.

Yeah, and thousands that more or less agree. I work with a few people that would have no problem with what those people said.
Quote by element4433
He's not Muslim.

And what if he were? (is the point) Terrorists don't represent Islam any more than WBC represents Christianity or Jewistism

Jewist

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by blizzboy
He used to be Muslim, but some people apparently don't think that beliefs can change.

Did he? As far as I know he is atheist but became a Christian when he wanted to be President!
Religion, possibly the worst thing that couldve happened to mankind
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by element4433
He's not Muslim.

Like i said, it doesn't matter if he is or not. Religion is not a reflection on the person.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
i was gonna go fap ten minutes ago but then a 9/11 vid popped up on my yt recommendations so i watched it and now i'm like fuck that shyt and can't fap no more
Quote by bass-man9712
Like i said, it doesn't matter if he is or not. Religion is not a reflection on the person.

No, but if the person is truly a follower of their faith it's going to impact decisions they make in office. That's the real problem.
Quote by element4433
He's not Muslim.

but hussein is his middle name! ...therefore aliens.

shit oops, i mean..therefore muslim!
Quote by Ghefly

Fuck you asshole.

Above sentence is a right wing knee jerk reaction.

But no seriously - fuck you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 4