please humans would be interested in a rageblog with horror elements?

Also with a good touch of horror music

please check out my blog
http://vhatred.blogspot.com/

i hope this is not illegal to post here

also read from the bottom (the first chapters are down there) and bear in mind that this is a developing story and is based on real living person.

and please no flaming
Quote by Vendetta V
i hope this is not illegal to post here

It is. Better start stretching your anoos.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Cool blog bro srsly

thanx man, ive come to the point i have noone to tell all this and noone to ask for help or appreciation or understanding so I am trying to put all my anger into that blog, may be i'm not that good at writing but it's a blog and i just put down what i think right from my mind never rethinking it for longer than a minute. and put the music there to contribute to the whole mood

if you want, you can subscribe to the blog, I'd totally appreciate it
Quote by Vendetta V
thanx man, ive come to the point i have noone to tell all this and noone to ask for help or appreciation or understanding so I am trying to put all my anger into that blog, may be i'm not that good at writing but it's a blog and i just put down what i think right from my mind never rethinking it for longer than a minute. and put the music there to contribute to the whole mood

if you want, you can subscribe to the blog, I'd totally appreciate it

Go for a walk bro.

IN NEW ZEALAND

You won't be depressed in New Zealand. BLAM BLAM BLAM.
tl;dr
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!