I don't what "Voicing chords" mean. So what does it mean?

I am kinda behind with all the musical terms. hehe

Thanks,
Different voicings are just different ways to play different chords, different inversions etc. A common form of voicing is lead voicing where you structure a chord so the melody note is the highest note. Inversions are formed from moving around the different parts of the chord
i.e 1357, 1537, 1573 etc are all different voicings of the same chord.
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
A 'voicing' of a chord is sort of just a way of playing it. For example, you could play an Am chord using its open shape or you could play the same chord in the 'E' barre chord shape at the 5th position. Different voicings lend different tones (e.g. the 5th position Am shape has a brighter sound).
More generally, a voicing is a way of arranging the notes of a chord, and for guitar fret shapes just happen to be expressions of that. This includes inversions, but not just inversions. Let's take an A minor chord for example. The notes of A minor are A, C, and E. There are a multitude of ways I can "voice" this. Even without getting into inversions, there are voicings in which the notes are close together and further apart: 532xxx and x02x1x for A minor, for example.
Oh ok, I guess I already knew what that was then. Just didn't know the term "voicing". hehe

Thanks Guys/Gals!!