hi I'm a total noob in multi-effect boards area .. and before I buy the boss me-70, I hope some of you can answer my questions..

I've got a Epiphone Les Paul and a Marshall MG30fx-new.
The boss me 70 has a preamp-section with a view amp modells. when I want to use the preamp-section in combination with my amp, how should I set my amp to have a good sound of the selected amp model of the preamp-section?

is there any solution to connect the boss me 70 with the computer?

please excuse my bad english

thanks for help
The boss can connect to the computerrr with a USB. I don't understand what you mean when you say "how should I set my amp" sorry.

But I would recommend the Zoom G3 instead. More effects, better tone and lighter but it is probably slightly less durable (not much) and it is cheaper the the boss me-70
The Boss-ME 70 has no usb port.. only a REC Out for Line and thats my problem ^^

I mean, for example if I want to use the tweed type of amp in the preamp section, did my amp has to be set "clean" so I have a realistic sound of the tweed amp on my marshall mg30fx-new? Or is it very difficult to use the different amp types in combination with my amp
Run your amp clean, EQ flat (everything at 10). Use the pedal to shape your tone and EQ.

Youll have to get a usb audio interface to plug your pedal into. Like this

http://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Line-6-Pod-Studio-GX-USB-Audio-Interface/B3B

Really though, youll find VSTs that sound 1000 times better than the ME70.
Quote by beckyjc

Really though, youll find VSTs that sound 1000 times better than the ME70.

can you recommend me something which is better than the boss me 70 ?
Quote by d.nice
can you recommend me something which is better than the boss me 70 ?
Zoom G3. Some Bird, Baldwin Park, Outta Town, and Orange Chimera in My Music link or profile are done with the G3 recorded straight into handheld recorder from the 1/4" out. And it has a USB for audio recording as well. You can add an expression pedal for $30 (M-Audio EX-P). The drums and double tracking in those songs were real-time using the built in looper/drum machine.

IMO the G3 has as good or better amp models that anything for less than $500.