Up for sale is:

One of the 1st run of the original EHX Metal Muff. Great condition. $75

BBE Sonic Stomp, with box and power supply if you so wish. $75

~1983 Alesis Microverb. Also with power supply and paperwork. $50

Tentatively for sale (feeler), 2005/2006 Dean Evo Special

It currently has a GuitarForce Full-On Distortion bridge and Force 59 neck installed. If you want these in the guitar, the price will obviously go up a little, but I could throw the stock 'buckers in and you'll still be getting a great deal. The push-pull pots that are in there (for coil tapping) is currently disabled. A new switch could be added and there is a small scratch on the side (where one usually rests their arm). Could post pictures later.

All prices are (somewhat) negotiable, as well as shipping. The pedals I am willing to ship internationally, the guitar North America only.
    Gibson Les Paul Studio
    Highway One Telecaster
    Dean Evo
    Mesa F-50
    Laney GH50L
    Vox AC30 C2
    Ampeg V2
    pedals
    Writing just to ask something about the big muff.. Is that the original version? Is it as good as i think it is? :P gasing for one right now! Also, i'm from italy, what would the price with shipping be? Also, my email is adhrast2000@gmail.com if you wish to write me there hope i'm not breaking any rule :P
    Hey Adhrast, it's not a BIG muff its a METAL muff. Completely different circuits. Still interested?
    Gibson Les Paul Studio
    Highway One Telecaster
    Dean Evo
    Mesa F-50
    Laney GH50L
    Vox AC30 C2
    Ampeg V2
    pedals
    Hah, i misread! Dunno, i'm trying to get some nice powerful fuzz, does it deliver? i heard it's quite versatile, is it true? Also, do you have any pic?
    I could get pics. And honestly, I haven't played it through a legitimate amp in a LONG time. I'll crack it out and let you know. Possibly do a video. Possibly. Things are gonna get busy for me lol
    Gibson Les Paul Studio
    Highway One Telecaster
    Dean Evo
    Mesa F-50
    Laney GH50L
    Vox AC30 C2
    Ampeg V2
    pedals
    Ok, hope i'm not gonna make you lose time, if it's not what i was looking for..