I'm starting up a radio show on the school's TV show (Hopefully we don't degrade ourselves to playing crappy reality and drama shows in 15 years). How should I arrange the music? Certain genera's with each other? Or something else?

EDIT: It's a rock show. I mean sub-genera
Last edited by theunforgivn at Sep 13, 2011,
Quote by theunforgivn
I'm starting up a radio show on the school's TV show

How does that even work?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by theunforgivn
Certain genera's with each other?

i didn't know they sorted music by genera. i thought that was just organisms.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd arrange by Genre if I was you. Would get more listeners, wanting to listen at certain times. Otherwise it's just good for channel flicking.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I do this same thing, except actually radio. What I do is play as many different styles as possible, with bridging tracks to get me from, for example, hardcore punk to death metal. I would place a metalcore track between the two.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Sup dawg, heard you like playing TV on the radio, so I put TV on the Radio on the TV so you can watch TV on the Radio while you watch TV on the radio.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.