I have trouble falling asleep on sunday night because of a weekend of partying and goin to bed late/waking up late. I know this is common so does anyone want to share their remedy to this other than not partying on the weekend
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
i go to the gym daily because i used to have sleep troubles, now im in great shape and sleep like a rock.

also sex really helps me fall asleep
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i go to the gym daily because i used to have sleep troubles, now im in great shape and sleep like a rock.

also sex really helps me fall asleep

I can second this. It's almost working too well, I'm really tired everyday at like 10:30.
i run track (5-10 miles a day) and that doesnt really help
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
I procrastinate and put off doing all of homework until around 10pm on sunday. As soon as I start trying to get my work done I get real sleepy and go to bed without finishing very much of my assignments/prelabs/studying. It works great! Sure it might affect my grades a bit, but C's get degrees!
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Work out if you're having trouble falling asleep. It's good for you, you'll feel better in general, and you'll be tired afterwards so you'll fall asleep way easier.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Try Melatonin, you can buy it at most places like GNC or a health food store. Works great for me.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
if you want supplements, valerian root is a natural supplement that helps people sleep, some say it work, some say i doesnt, ive tried it before and i got really vibrant dreams, which is odd for me as i normaly barely remember dreams, so i stopped taking it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Change your lifestyle.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

do some intense exercise during the day and take some melatonin before you go to bed. you should be knocked out for a good 8 hours
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Wake up early on a Sunday morning, then you will want to go asleep as soon as it gets dark.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.