This time I realized that, I really can’t make it right. Please don’t cry. I realized should have had not lie. (Pre chores) By your side!! I left you behind!! Why did I!!? Don’t cry!! My promise I did not keep!! I whist that I could of seen!! (Chores) Please don’t cry. Not this time. I really don’t know why. I promise I will die. If tread drop from your eyes. (Verse 2) Why me? Why can I not see? Why me? I’m sorry for pain. (Pre-chores) Why do I?!! Lie to you!! And now I lost you too!! Please don’t cry!! Not tonight!! I promise I will make it right!! (Chores) Please don’t cry. Not this time. I really don’t know why. I promise I will die. If tread drop from your eyes. (Bridged 1) Don’t cry!! I heat it when you cry!! Not this time!! All because of my lies!! (Bridged 3) Please give me one chance!! To prove to you!! Please give me one chance!! I promise you!! Please give me one chance!! (Chores) Please don’t cry. Not this time. I really don’t know why. I promise I will die. If tread drop from your eyes
I Hate to say it but, I CANT READ THIS please format it correctly and fix all the spelling errors.

Not being a dick,

It is just to hard to read and folllow in order for me to crit.

I haz gotten gud