1. Highlight section of Audio.
2. Press "delete" key.
3. Bada-bing, bada-boom.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Best to silence it and put a sound over the top, otherwise you get a timing issue going on.
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
that will complete cut the music. i think you are asking to just remove the cuss word and keep the music. from my knowledge wont happen unless you have the master tracks and can just cut the vocals.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
If you want to do it without the whole shifting and causing what would sound like a skip you should bleep it out in a way.
1: highlight the word
2: Generate - and choose one of the options. Experiment to see what works best. That way the music doesn't jump to the next section and making the beat all screwed up for that part.
ok just opened up audacity and played with this. highlight the word, then on effects go to the bottom there is a "vocal remover" sounded pretty bad on the section i tried of an ac/dc song but it did removie it alot. might have better luck on just a small section

good luck
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Generate tone.

Then get a better DAW, audacity is just plain awful in so many ways.
I'm suprised you can hear the swear word over all the noise it generates for no reason.
Can't do it perfectly without the stems. Your best bets have all been stated, cover it with a tone or try the vocal removing techniques that are way less than sexy... maybe combine them?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)