I swear, every radio station in Kansas is dedicated to playing filler between the Bob Seger songs.

I'll punch a kitten if I hear "Night Moves" one more god damn time.
Nostalgic Rock ftw.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Ah bob seiger, the guy from the beatles...
Nice....nice
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

If America were converted to a 4 chord ballad, it was probably already recorded by Seger.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
If America were converted to a 4 chord ballad, it was probably already recorded by Seger.

ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!
Are you kidding? Who cares, one ballad is the same as any other ballad. And every freakin Seger song is a ballad. Bob, I am disappoint.
you're a stone fox
Quote by goest
ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

And modern day obesity.

And economic arrogance.

And the hopeful clinging to the concept of freedom even though it is not an ideology.

And the fear for muslims after an attack that little over 200 years ago would have been more common than the bible.

And profitability with the best interests in both parties.... Oh wait, you stole that from us Dutchmen and ditched the best interests for the other party.

And mass production, we'll give you atleast that one. only that one
Quote by Lord_Doku
And modern day obesity.

And economic arrogance.

And the hopeful clinging to the concept of freedom even though it is not an ideology.

And the fear for muslims after an attack that little over 200 years ago would have been more common than the bible.

And profitability with the best interests in both parties.... Oh wait, you stole that from us Dutchmen and ditched the best interests for the other party.

And mass production, we'll give you atleast that one. only that one

Is....is there really anyway to tell this guy he missed the joke....?
Quote by goest
Is....is there really anyway to tell this guy he missed the joke....?

Quoting *le* reference to my home: "Oh wait, you stole that from us Dutchmen and ditched the best interests for the other party."

Non-Americans generally don't watch every single thing your little Chinese factory churns out for 5 dollars on the telly, u jelly ?
Last edited by Lord_Doku at Sep 13, 2011,
Quote by Lord_Doku
5 dollars on the telly, u jelly ?

Dat rhyme
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by Lord_Doku

Non-Americans generally don't watch every single thing your little Chinese factory churns out for 5 dollars on the telly, u jelly ?

Everybody should watch Always Sunny.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Quoting *le* reference to my home: "Oh wait, you stole that from us Dutchmen and ditched the best interests for the other party."

Excuse me sir, but would you kindly tell us what the f*ck you're on about? Thank you

Also, don't actually know any of Seger's songs other than Turn the Page. I tried listening to other songs but it's pretty much like every other song.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
Excuse me sir, but would you kindly tell us what the f*ck you're on about? Thank you

Companies, they are a Dutch thing.

As are stock markets, we had the first successful one even though I think the Swedish had one earlier that failed.

Just like banks are Swiss, taxation is Roman and democracy is Greek.

All of capitalism really, which America seems to claim and own.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Companies, they are a Dutch thing.

As are stock markets, we had the first successful one even though I think the Swedish had one earlier that failed.

Just like banks are Swiss, taxation is Roman and democracy is Greek.

All of capitalism really, which America seems to claim and own.

No, every other country just likes to think we do.

Also, how did this go from a thread about BSatSBB to one about some crazy Dutchman's beliefs and ideologies?
Quote by psychososh
....that Bob Seger music is on iTunes:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/bob-seger-itunes-live-albums/

I like Seger, but not a big fan of digital downloads. I like my physica--

At least he's making up for it with a free EP for download right now

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
This EP is depressingly brickwalled. The vocal track is clipping, the drums sound painfully flat, it was free, so that's all the whining I'll do, but still, why did it have to get cranked?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7