I work a minimum wage job and im looking for my first car, dont wanna spen over 15 hundred. so its obiously gonna be used. any suggestions?
Quote by perszzac
dont wanna spen over 15 hundred. any suggestions?

There are no suggestions. If you're only spending that much, your only option is to look around town and try to find somethings that might last a couple of years. You cannot be picky at all in that price range, just try to find something reliable.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
craigs list

bring somebody with you that knows cars well, (like knows how to actually work on them, not some ricer) so they can help you determine if the car will even make it home or not.
If you're in Britain, http://www.autotrader.co.uk/

Anything below £1500 is perfect for a new car on minimum wage, but remember, don't expect anything glamorous or long lasting. Just enough to get you around.
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
Quote by AeroRocker
There are no suggestions. If you're only spending that much, your only option is to look around town and try to find somethings that might last a couple of years. You cannot be picky at all in that price range, just try to find something reliable.

This. You beat me to it. TS, you can't be picky, at 1500 you'll just have to keep an eye out for any ads that you see on the street for example. Jot down the owners phone number and arrange a date to check out the car and see what condition it's in and how it drives.
If you live in the UK you can get some decent hatchbacks for that money, and like someone said, use autotrader. And make sure you test drive what you look at, check insurance before you buy and find out about the history of it.
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely