When you did the whammy scream, i thought it was goin into the solo...then no solo for another repeat? :c that made me sad. just go straight into the solo from there man!

EDIT: THIS IS A GOOD TUNE THOUGH AND I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT, I WAS JUST SURPRISED BECAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE THE WHAMMY WAS A SOLO LEAD IN.
i probably should have said it was good before I made a sarcastic joking response, forgetting that sarcasm can't be read easily across the interwebs. My apologizes.
Last edited by Darkness in Zero at Sep 13, 2011,
Quote by Darkness in Zero
When you did the whammy scream, i thought it was goin into the solo...then no solo for another repeat? :c that made me sad. just go straight into the solo from there man!

Yeah, the guy with no songs on his profile is gonna tell me how I should write songs. COME ON!

Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
pretty cool dude

Thanks dude!
Quote by Darkness in Zero

THIS IS A GOOD TUNE THOUGH AND I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT

Thank you Zero!!

Check your PMs.
Really nice recording quality man, kudos on that. The riffs are pretty simple in terms of structure, but they are undeniably catchy as hell. The lead bit was a nice addition, but I'm gonna have to agree with Darkness in Zero, since it sounds like an epic intro for an awesome solo, but it just goes back to the main riffs for a couple more bars, and it kinda kills the mood somewhat. The solo itself was pretty good, but it could've been longer if you ask me. Overall, though, I really liked this one.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478845