does anybody know any songs that people can
learn in an Hour or less solo and all ?

if you do put a skill level you think it is ( beginner , intermediate , advance ) to achive
in an Hour .
Last edited by torkman at Sep 13, 2011,
Oh yeah, tons of songs. For example, most songs by An Endless Sporadic can be learned within an hour, less a few harder ones. Probably Adventures of Jabubu, Eternal Bloom, Sun of Pearl (maybe), and their songs are generally intermediate to advanced.

You can learn a lot of older Avenged Sevenfold songs in an hour as well. Afterlife, Scream, Critical Acclaim, some others. I'd say that's advanced mostly because of the time limit, the solos aren't that hard, except maybe Afterlife.

Mastodon songs as well, intermediate to maybe advanced. I actually got on to learn Sleeping Giant, but got sidetracked, so I'll report back if I've got it within the hour, which I expect to. Sounds about intermediate or so.

If you're good enough, you can learn a lot of songs in an hour. They may not be super clean, but easily recognizable.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
the wickerman by iron maiden can be learnt in 30 mins.

paranoid. 20 mins

breaking the law. 10 mins
Quote by torkman
does anybody know any songs that people can
learn in an Hour or less solo and all ?

if you do put a skill level you think it is ( beginner , intermediate , advance ) to achive
in an Hour .

... Why do you need songs that can be learned in an hour?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

This. And if you aren't at a pretty competent level of guitar playing, you're honestly not going to be learning how to play anything cleanly within an hour especially if the material is new to you (as in a song you've never heard before/don't know inside out etc.).
moby dick.... zeppelin?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Back in Black - AC/DC. Probably not the solo though but the rest is pretty easy.
Cold Seed by Tiamat
I am The Highway, Audioslave. Once you get the strumming pattern down, the rest is easy.
Quote by mrbabo91
paranoid. 20 mins

Waaay less than 20 minutes. Black Sabbath wrote that entire song in 20 minutes, no joke..
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Waaay less than 20 minutes. Black Sabbath wrote that entire song in 20 minutes, no joke..

wow. To learn the solo and everyhting else would probably take 20 though.

your sig still makes me chuckle
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

id like to find some songs that doesn't take forever to learn all the way through exactly or close . i like learning difficult songs but like to learn good simple ones to .

thx for the suggestions .
Quote by torkman
id like to find some songs that doesn't take forever to learn all the way through exactly or close . i like learning difficult songs but like to learn good simple ones to .

thx for the suggestions .

Basically it comes down to "meh, cba" then?

Well whatever, now that's answered, you could learn 99% of classic punk in about 20 minutes, Status Quo's whole catalog in about as much time and 90% of AC/DC would probably only take about an hour, try that lot.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Anything by green day :P

u could learn dire straits 'money for nothing' in less than half an hour, its just getting the tone is the problem
Pretty much any Ramones song can be learned fast. I'm not particularly good at guitar but literally learned "Blitzkrieg Bop" in the time it took for my drummer to go on a quick beer run. A lot of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave is pretty easy too. Tom Morellos tone can be tough to replicate but songs like "Bulls on Parade", "Cochise", "Revelations", and "Know Your Enemy" are all super easy to pick up.
To be honest, just about any song under 5 minutes can be learned to decent playability (excluding most Prog rock/metal and the more technique intensive music; don't even act like you don't know what I'm talking about) if you're good enough.

Just pick a song you like and start.