Any tips for paradiddles on the rim and the head of the snare?
you're a stone fox
Could you explain a little more?

Paradiddles should be executed in the same way (rhytmically) anywhere around the drumset. Expand your question and I will try to help you.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
Quote by NUMAS
Could you explain a little more?

Paradiddles should be executed in the same way (rhytmically) anywhere around the drumset. Expand your question and I will try to help you.

I didn't really mean ONLY on the snare, and I didn't mean the rhythm or sticking. Just ways to practice them.
you're a stone fox
Well, you should be accenting on every note, and playing the rest as ghost notes (or just un-accented) so Rlrr Lrll Rlrr Lrll etc.

You don't really need to do them in any special way although playing them on a surface without any rebound will help, just play sustained paradiddles at a tempo that's comfortable for you for 2-5 minutes a day, maybe bumping up the speed a little if it's too easy.
Exactly. Playing paradiddles on your leg or even a pillow will do miracles. Other ways to practice them would be to create sequences of different rudiments and including diddles. You should also work on the double and triple paradiddles.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.