Before recently I hadn't really heard much about these guys. But the other night I was just downloading and downloaded the most recent Supervillains album, initially thinking that it was The Forces Of Evil (I was drunk and you know that was an easy mistake). But than I realized mid download that they were in fact another band so I was like, whatever, new music is always good. So I open it expecting some mediocre garage ska, but actually find this album to be great. Postcards From Paradise has a lot of pop to it, but I'm one of those people who actually enjoy that concept to a certain degree, and found it to add just the right layer to it.

So I was like, well I wonder if their other stuff is good. So I go on Spotify and look them up and check out their other albums and it's like I'm listening to a totally different band. Before this album they really were a garage ska/reggae band that like talking about weed. So I'm lol wut happened. Usually when a band jumps from their old style to a new, it's a disaster. But in this case it actually turned out great. I would not find myself listening to their older stuff, but I love this new album.

So how about them Supervillains?
Saw them open for Less Than Jake. I bought their cd because their live show was excellent! They're pretty sweet!
Quote by bingeandletgo
Maybe I'm missing a very important piece of information, but they made you blow into a TASER?
**** this band and their douche bag fans so hard.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
There name sounds so ska-ish, eww. Saying that though, my made up ska band was called 'Instant Action Heros'

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
But in all seriousness, only assholes like this band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Man, for real. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I hate this band so much.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Man, for real. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I hate this band so much.
It's worse for me cuz they're from the Orlando area too, so I've had to hear about them so much from people who suck.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
It's worse for me cuz they're from the Orlando area too, so I've had to hear about them so much from people who suck.

Oh yeah. Bummer.

I saw these guys with Streetlight Manifesto and they were lame enough to almost ruin the show for me. The world doesn't need any more songs about smoking weed. The world also doesn't need any more bands that compliment audience members on their "awesome tits." Go back to the frat house.
Quote by element4433

Couldn't agree more. Saw them with Streetlight last year. Worst 40 minutes of my life.
I'm Steve
Quote by element4433

Yeah they are Douche bags, I have played with them a few times and if you do better than them, they hate on you bad. The guitarist acts like he's some kinda rock star with his faglike white man Dreds.

If they play in my neck of FL I deff avoid where they are playing
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Music - Average
lyrics - Terrible
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...