i can play all the chords except F of coarse, is there an easier way to play F. and for the A chord, what do you do the A string it has the "open" sign when i hover over the chord in the tab but its filled in.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Your going to have to be more specefic about the part of the song your talking about, but I imagine that an F power chord will suffice with whatever part your talking about, considering this is a Blink 182 song.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Okay well I'm guessing you're trying to play open chords throughout the song. This is actually what I do when I'm playing it on my acoustic and singing. However, Blink just use powerchords, so if you want to play it like them, look at this tab, http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blink_182/dammit_tab.htm.

But if you want to play it with open chords, an F is 1-3-3-2-1-1. If you want an easier way to play it, you could try x-x-3-2-1-1. That's about it unless you want to try x-8-10-10-10-8. But if you want to just play the powerchord, its 1-3-3-x-x-x which is the easiest. Also, for the A chord, you play it open by plucking that string without having your finger on any of the frets.