When I try and play things like 223442 the 44 will faster spread apart then press down makeing it impossibal for me not to mute the 3, Do I just need more practice or are my fingers just really too small, I wear a size 8 ring. (Very small for a guy lol.)
You just need more practice. Stop blaming your body just because you suck.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by RicketyCricket
Where did he blame anything on anything? All I saw was a question.

The second you think it's anything other than lack of practice that's shifting blame from yourself to something beyond your control; I see it all the time around here.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
No such thing. Look on YT for the 3 year olds that can play barre chords.

You just need more practice to make your fingers more flexible, and stronger.
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The second you think it's anything other than lack of practice that's shifting blame from yourself to something beyond your control; I see it all the time around here.

That was my point. He never said he thought his hands were too small, he was asking if that was a possibility. seems to me you're just jaded or like confronting people, regardless if they deserve it or not.
Quote by RicketyCricket
That was my point. He never said he thought his hands were too small, he was asking if that was a possibility. seems to me you're just jaded or like confronting people, regardless if they deserve it or not.

Both. I also find that being a dick helps get the message across a whole lot better than being too nice about it.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Zaphod makes a good point but you dont have to be a dick about it. Just keep practicing Eric. Zaphod is exactly right. It's not your hands its practice. ... barre chords arent easy if youve never done them before just keep doing them. your fingers are not too small, and it doesnt mean you suck