Page 1 of 5
stay with me for a second, cause this is kind of a crazy idea...

did you try... talking to her about it and letting her know how you feel?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Tell her.

Also, Relationship Thread.

Edit:V That's a last resort. He should at least talk to her first and try to come to an agreement.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Sep 13, 2011,
Dump her ass and do better than a stripper. Come on man. Sounds like the girl has 0 class to her.
Quote by SlayingDragons
With a 10-foot pole?

Came here to say this.

Either: A) Tell her you're uncomfortable with it (I'd be ****ing uncomfortable with it)
or B) Break it off with her, that's pretty ****ed though bro if she does it, dating a stripper.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
lol yeah, she's too old to be a stripper. i mean she can be one of those mid-week dancers that everyone gives charity dollars out of obligation, but she might as well just get a real job and make the same amount of money.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
pics or gtfo
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by theogonia777

Yes, like always, my opinon doesn't count. She is going to do it no matter if I like it or not. She said it's better working at mc donalds.
Quote by SchecterDean
Yes, like always, my opinon doesn't count. She is going to do it no matter if I like it or not. She said it's better working at mc donalds.

Man, if your opinion doesn't matter at all, you got way bigger problems than her employment choices
Shit, that sucks dude! I wouldn't be comfortable either, just go talk to her and tell her you really don't like the idea. If she takes it hard and breaks up with you, then you just have to remember that she wasn't the one! Good luck, hopefully she realizes she's making a mistake.
Quote by Gerard_xD
Tell her it's a midlife crisis. That'll calm her down.
Shockingly this.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Yeah push her to be a cam ho, that way she can stay home and make you sandwiches full time, that and you dont have to worry about her getting felt up or anything of the sort
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Turn up at her work, tell her she forgot her sandwiches, give her her lunchbox and a kiss on the cheek and wish her luck debasing herself for wankers.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by Gerard_xD
Tell her it's a midlife crisis. That'll calm her down.

lmao! I hope you were being sarcastic xD
Quote by sglover34479
You accept that she is an adult capable of making her own decisions in life and either cope with it or break up with her if that isn't the type of person you want to spend life with.

/maturity?

This.
Quote by SchecterDean

Let's say she's not wanting to be a stripper, if she don't listen to you then this seems like a bad relationship already.
Quote by SchecterDean

LOL working at mcdonalds has more dignity. I'd rather work there than have such a degrading job that makes you look like a dirty slut.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by SchecterDean

lolz do u liv n the getto?
you're a stone fox
She's 31 bro. If her only 2 options are working at mc donalds or stripping, you need to find yourself a new woman.

Plus 31's too old to strip.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
You need to go to the club and surprise her by bringing her best friend. They will be encouraged to fool around with each other.

Even if she doesn't get turned off about the whole stripper thing, it's still win/win for everybody.

Then do whatever you feel is right...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Your girlfriend is a dumb bitch, if she wants to strip, I would dump her.
It just shows her ambitions.

Tell her to go to school.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Dump her. If you are dating her than why would she want to make money by giving her attention to other men ?
Let her do it bro. Just wait for the outcome. You're going to be overwhelmed with so much jealousy and disdain for her and her occupation, you'll eventually call it quits.

Plus you're a young guy compared to her. Why are you wasting time? Is the pussy that good?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Let her do it bro. Just wait for the outcome. You're going to be overwhelmed with so much jealousy and disdain for her and her occupation, you'll eventually call it quits.

Plus you're a young guy compared to her. Why are you wasting time? Is the pussy that good?

Don't let her do it TS, but you will be controlled by jealousy and disdain.
Unless its the girl in Nelseans avatar, then you should go see her where she works everyday and get a one on one
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by theogonia777

Don't listen to this guy that's crazy talk
If you're over thirty and you have to choose between working at McDonald's or as a stripper, you might want to start rethinking your life choices.
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
lol. no offense but your girlfriend has made very stupid life choices if at 31 she can only work at micky d's or a strip joint. when i was 15 i had better options. i worked at a deli. **** yeaaaa.

dump her man. i assume you have better employment opportunities than a fast food joint or wipping your dong out at 27. so do them.

this is not really that hard.

idk why there is a thread about this.
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
Yeah sorry just wanted input. No I don't live in the ghetto. She has worked at mc donalds for 3 weeks and already took 6 days off, one including tonight so she can go get ****ed up with her friends, and then on thursday so she can go "check the place out" and dance. She said she won't be nude and will just wear panties and tassels. She said, "are you cool with this it's good money and I need it." I told her my opinon really doesn't count because she doesn't really care and will do it no matter if I like it or not, she said I was right. This must be let's treat Josh like shit day.
Quote by SchecterDean
Yeah sorry just wanted input. No I don't live in the ghetto.

Quote by Saint78
lolz do u liv n the getto?

I wouldn't take my posts quite so seriously.
you're a stone fox
Quote by SchecterDean
Yeah sorry just wanted input. No I don't live in the ghetto. She has worked at mc donalds for 3 weeks and already took 6 days off, one including tonight so she can go get ****ed up with her friends, and then on thursday so she can go "check the place out" and dance. She said she won't be nude and will just wear panties and tassels. She said, "are you cool with this it's good money and I need it." I told her my opinon really doesn't count because she doesn't really care and will do it no matter if I like it or not, she said I was right. This must be let's treat Josh like shit day.

...that doesnt exactly come across as someone to live with for the rest of your life...
Page 1 of 5