OKay, so I've been using this pedal for awhile in my band. The only problem I have is that in order to get to the tap function, I have to hold the pedal down.

This is frustrating because that also activates the delay and so I need to stop playing in order to setup the tap tempo. Is there an expression pedal or something like that to plug into the DD-7 to tap out the tempo while playing something else, wihtout activating the delay? I need it so I can set the delay speed and then activate the delay when it needs to come in.

If not, what pedals can I look at around the same price range of the dd-7?
The NOVA Repeater is on sale at Musician's Friend. It's got a built-in tap tempo switch (something I'd never get a delay pedal without). I've got the NOVA Delay and it's killer, so I imagine the Repeater would be, as well.
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
i too own this pedal. it has a jck to plug in a footswitch to do the tempo. boss has a couple single footswitches one that doesn't latch so you can just tap away at it. i personal don't worry about the tap tempo much so i don't have the switch but i would imagine that you could set the tempo without activating the pedal.
Yeah, don't buy another delay. Any non-latching footswitch can be plugged in to give you an external tap tempo. That's probably $20 for the switch and $3 for a patch cable to go to it. No need to spend three figures on a new pedal.
if you are up for a bit of a challenge, you can build a little footswitch for it for really cheap
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣