What kind of EMG Pickups are these?

There color coded one tire out of them one being Yellow one being Blue. And inside is a white wire and like a shield wire. These came in a Star Power Guitar kit I bought (Les Paul Custom) was done up the white wire was hot the shield like wire was ground. I plan on putting them in my Epi LP, and I just wanted to know what type of passive EMG's they are... the one witht he yellow wire on top has EMG in Silver,t he blue wires one has EMG in gold on the top.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")
No idea if they are passive or active, sensing that they came out of a "star Powar guitar kit" I'd be suspecting they are utter crap, and should end up in the trash.

Also, clean up your friggen room, I mean, my gosh, is that rotting cardboard on the shelves over there? I didn't know cardboard could rot.
Looks like a pretty standard 2 conductor passive. If it came in a budget kit then I'm sure they're your standard-fare Chinese factory pickups.
Well I played the guitar with them in it before I built it, and they actually were pretty good for a high ohm passive. So thats why I kep them and no thats no rotting cardboard thats a folder with papers in it, and I just got it to look at its surveyers maps of the property we one lol so yeah no mold on cardboard lol
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Amp
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(")_(")
You need to learn to use the macro mode. It's the flower symbol on whichever camera you're using (Kodak, right?).
Yes Pikka a Kodak with that flower. I could, but there is not enough like it will turn our overly dark. And I am not pluging in a million lights to show. And yes I know the White is power and what looks like a shield wire is the ground its how it was hooked up in the kit guitar, I am asking if anyone has a clue what EMG models they are. I was thought I was clear that I knew how to wire them up... Man you guys are worse the the guys on Pirate4X4, I ask a question not come to get told what I know or critcize how I do something.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Amp
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(")_(")
Quote by LesPaulCowboy
Yes Pikka a Kodak with that flower. I could, but there is not enough like it will turn our overly dark. And I am not pluging in a million lights to show. And yes I know the White is power and what looks like a shield wire is the ground its how it was hooked up in the kit guitar, I am asking if anyone has a clue what EMG models they are. I was thought I was clear that I knew how to wire them up... Man you guys are worse the the guys on Pirate4X4, I ask a question not come to get told what I know or critcize how I do something.

It's impossible to tell dude, you are asking something like, how do I tell if this sheet of metal is this certain kind of sheet of metal. They are prolly the EMG HZ's, but it's impossible to tell what kind without some other kind of markings.
Well we can't give you much information when all we have to work with is a blurry picture of a generic plastic EMG cover (most EMG pickups have those covers) and a couple of wires.