Happy new mod day to me -_- cause my dad brought home a brake light from a range rover i said WAT DA HELL

thoughts? or just ignore it and vask in the fact that im stopping
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
actually looks pretty neat, but i would suggest using some kind of diffuser, so its not as bright, and the light is evenly distributed.
Quote by 00_hns_00
actually looks pretty neat, but i would suggest using some kind of diffuser, so its not as bright, and the light is evenly distributed.

idk why but on camera it seems really focused but in person its pretty even. just wish i put it lower....to lazy to re-do the zip ties lmao
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by timbit2006
Isn't that what tubes are for?

next time ur tubes get as bright as the brake light on your car grab the fire extinguisher
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
next time ur tubes get as bright as the brake light on your car grab the fire extinguisher

There's nothing wrong with having tubes that emit light.
..I was watching my death.
External power source. His amp is clearly off in the picture.

Internally these amps run 6v and 10a fuse for the bulbs on the BV120h. The 150 may be uprated for the extra bulbs.

I have a "spare" BV and may use that 6v for some LED's or some creative lighting.

Looks nice.
Quote by jetwash69
So how did you power it?

well u guys know that temporary rig for the 18v mod on EMG's? (the 2 9v battery harness soldered to 1?) i connected the wiring to one end of the harness and im running 18v into the light itself. fished it through the metal grill in the back and held it down with black tape. its late or else i would use a switch so expect an update tmrw with a switch attached
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Last edited by EspTro at Sep 14, 2011,
Quote by timbit2006
There's nothing wrong with having tubes that emit light.

my point being is that tubes dont get as bright as LED's used as a brake light for motor vehicles...which this is
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by R45VT
External power source. His amp is clearly off in the picture.

Looks nice.

Yeah, I was speculating that too.

Although you can wire up a wall wart parallel to the power input on the amp and do it like that. Or tap off the amp's indicator light if you want it to go on and off automatically.

The amp power switch could potentially be dpdt with an unused pole--even with the battery solution TS did use, he could still use the main or standby switch if that's the case. Better know what you're doing, though.
Quote by jetwash69

The amp power switch could potentially be dpdt with an unused pole--even with the battery solution TS did use, he could still use the main or standby switch if that's the case. Better know what you're doing, though.

Yeah I think both the power and standby have unused poles. Easy to tap into there.
ide rather have it on a seperate switch cause i dont always want it on...just to show off sometimes :P no point in having it on when im practicing
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
ide rather have it on a seperate switch cause i dont always want it on...just to show off sometimes :P no point in having it on when im practicing

Whatever flips your switch.

BTW, if you have a camera w/some control, try photographing it with different shutter speeds and smaller apertures (hight numbers) to make it look in the picture more like in person (better distribution of the light).
Quote by jetwash69
Whatever flips your switch.

BTW, if you have a camera w/some control, try photographing it with different shutter speeds and smaller apertures (hight numbers) to make it look in the picture more like in person (better distribution of the light).

sounds like that would be on my brothers nikon point n shoot but not the little cam, ill take higher quality pics when i get my new cab and u can indulge
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED