Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
I'm not really a big fan of those bass riffs (in the first song), but the rest sounds good.
Yeah, that's not me. It's their old bassist.
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Quote by BFAbassist306
Yeah, that's not me. It's their old bassist.

The band is still kickin', bass riffs and all.
Quote by blake1221
Uh huh. Sure. That's what all bassists say.

Whole World; No Soul is awesomeeee

Hes telling the truth hes our new bassist. He kills it. and thanks that my fav song too dude.
Reminds me of Dance Gavin Dance, especially the part from 3:02 onward in Whole World; No Soul.

That's a compliment from where I stand.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by ZachSinatra
Hes telling the truth hes our new bassist. He kills it. and thanks that my fav song too dude.

I was kidding brah.

You the singer? Lead guitarist?
yeah i play guitar. Dj is our new vocalist hes the man. thanks for all the nice words guys. really appreciate it.
Just had to bail out of a split with this band. Very saddening. But yeah, I like them a lot.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Just had to bail out of a split with this band. Very saddening. But yeah, I like them a lot.

Who are you from buddy oh?
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
Cavalcades, from Scotland. I assume you aren't the one who deals with your band's email account then?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Haha, no. That's either Zach, Chris, or Kallick. those crazy kids.

Quote by isildurs_bane