Hey guys, on sunday I picked up A line6 Dl4 and it was working fine off the supplied batteries. They did not have an adapter that could be used with it besides or already have a pp2+. My PP2+ only came with one cable for line6 pedals and i am already running a Fm4 off it. Anyway, the lights were blinking which means the batterys are dying so i attempted to use the pp2+ to power it but no luck? the same output powers my fm4 but it wont power the dl4.

Please help need my new baby to help me loop for a gig this time in a week. Cheers. Ps it was brand new.
Cheers for the advice will have a read. Personally I really like the Fm4, gets some really interesting sounds. I use 3 auto wah type fx currently (Qtron, DigiTech Envelope Filter, Fm4) and it is by far my favorite. Takes some time getting to know it. I find the best way to use it is in layering and to be used in moderation. Cheers again. Pm me if you want a little more insight on the pedal.
Quote by kmister
Cheers for the advice will have a read. Personally I really like the Fm4, gets some really interesting sounds. I use 3 auto wah type fx currently (Qtron, DigiTech Envelope Filter, Fm4) and it is by far my favorite. Takes some time getting to know it. I find the best way to use it is in layering and to be used in moderation. Cheers again. Pm me if you want a little more insight on the pedal.

hey thanx for the info. I've been looking into those for quite awhile now but the price is a bit high for me (well too high). I'm still keeping my hopes up but idk yet if I'm getting it anytime soon. Do you run it in front of the amp or after the distortion?