I want to buy some new effect pedals.

my budget is 50 to 90 euro's ( I live in holland.)
my favorite artist are green day, slash, iron maiden, Hendrix and Metallica.

my guitars are a Luna Gypsy. and a Emperador TC.
Last edited by DaFinn at Sep 14, 2011,
If you don't have a reverb on your amp buy a reverb pedal, that will shape your sound.

The rest depends on what sound you are going for: do you want brutal overdrive or a smooth distortion, etc...
Then I'd probably go with a reverb, an overdive (get the distortion form valves from the amp) and a
little bit of delay. That's the way I achive my tone on my songs, but everbody has his own preferences, you will just need to look what sounds good to you
The Wampler Triple Wreck is a great sounding high gain pedal with tonnes of chug - If that is what you seek!
ty

but its a little ecspensive.
does there excist less expensive and still awsome?
ty

but they are still to expensive.
Tell us your location, budget (&currency), and what your current gear set up is looking like.

Then I/we can recommend you things to look at.
call me ziggy.
Last edited by earthisearthis at Sep 14, 2011,
Quote by mulefish
It's never time to stop trolling.

fix'd
mojostompboxes.com
The EHX metal muff might be a good option if your on a budget - I saw a demo of those things on youtube and it sounds nice and heavy with cutting attack.

Boss metal zone? Personally I think these are a bit bass heavy but you might like it.
Quote by -rk-
The EHX metal muff might be a good option if your on a budget - I saw a demo of those things on youtube and it sounds nice and heavy with cutting attack.

Boss metal zone? Personally I think these are a bit bass heavy but you might like it.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
NO NO NO NO NO.

Boss Metal Zone is one of the worst pedals (Stock) that exists.
Modded it MIGHT be OK.
tonerider

there's a dealer in holland. or dangleberry in the UK might be a little cheaper if they don't rip you on the postage (it's free UK postage, not sure how much international is).

nice pedals for decent prices
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?