I want to record at home, with some quality.
I'm planning to get Audio Technica AT2020 mic and Tascam US-122 MKII audio interface.
Any tips or recommendations?

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Thanks for the coment Cross.
I'm getting these today, so I hope I could manage to get the best out of them soon.
Hugs!

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Hey i actually have that mic and an interface similar to that so i can tell you that at least for entry level equipment the microphone is great! If you need some help recording feel free to ask me and i might be able to help get you on your way to recording some tracks!
NEW SIGNATURE!
What are you intending to use it for? The AT mic should be decent for acoustics, vocals and micing an amp for lighter rock stuff, but if you're mainly just wanting to mic a guitar amp, especially for higher gain stuff, I'd recommend getting a Shure SM57 instead, because you will never have to upgrade that mic. It won't be as good for vocals, but it's the industry standard for micing most instruments, and for good reason.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Sep 17, 2011,
Quote by MatrixClaw
What are you intending to use it for? The AT mic should be decent for acoustics, vocals and micing an amp for lighter rock stuff, but if you're mainly just wanting to mic a guitar amp, especially for higher gain stuff, I'd recommend getting a Shure SM57 instead, because you will never have to upgrade that mic. It won't be as good for vocals, but it's the industry standard for micing most instruments, and for good reason.

Hey man! thanks for replying.
I want it 70% for vocals and acustic guitar and 30% for amp/air recording... (for when I jam with my friends)
So long, it fits the job perfectly....

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1